dwprods Geocoins on Sale! 20% off!

ozymandiasism

Hi there,

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We are currently offering deep discounts on the remaining dwprods geocoins. Everything is 20% off!

Mini Seashell Geocoin

White Seashell (pack of 2)

$9.25 -- Now $7.40 + S/H!

Dark Seashell (pack of 2)

$9.25 -- Now $7.40 + S/H!

White Seashell (pack of 5)

$23.00 -- Now $18.40 + S/H!

Dark Seashell (pack of 5)

$23.00 -- Now $18.40 + S/H!

Double Dragon Geocoin

Two-tones

$9.00 -- Now $7.20 + S/H!

Black Nickel (ONLY 4 LEFT)

Triple Dragon Geocoin

Two-tones

Antique Gold (ONLY 2 LEFT)

Satin Silver (ONLY 5 LEFT)

Also, a mystery finishing double dragon geocoin will be given away for free on this special order:

10 Two-Tones Geocoins (1 Free Mystery Finishing Double Dragon Geocoin)

$70.00 + S/H!

Please email me at derek@dwprods.com if you would like to purchase any of these coins. Please include info below and an invoice will be sent to your PayPal account:

•  
  • Type of geocoin & finishing
  • Quantity
  • Your PayPal email address
  • Mailing address

To ensure these coins reach you by Christmas (12/25), please note that the cut off date for international delivery is 12/9, and 12/20 for domestic shipping.

Thank you again for all your supports in the past and look forward to serving you in the future!

Derek

dwprods

"Like" Me on Facebook!

Few days ago I've purchased two geocoins in your web store: 1 Double Dragon and 1 Triple Dragon, there are the tracking number, however they not have the phrase "Track at Geocaching.com" or similar. Why?, How is this? <_<

Perhaps is only a coin with a tracking number? :blink:

Edited: In the Triple Dragon coin you can read "dwprods.com"

Edited by manu luq

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for the feedback and hope you are well! The only difference between the first set of double/triple dragon geocoins and what you have right now is that "track at geocaching.com" is no longer on the coin. The reason is that the coin molds were altered a few years ago and these geocoins are created after the alteration. But I am sure cachers are familiar with geocoins enough to track them on the geocaching website :)

Please let me know if you have other questions.

Few days ago I've purchased two geocoins in your web store: 1 Double Dragon and 1 Triple Dragon, there are the tracking number, however they not have the phrase "Track at Geocaching.com" or similar. Why?, How is this? <_<

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for the feedback and hope you are well! The only difference between the first set of double/triple dragon geocoins and what you have right now is that "track at geocaching.com" is no longer on the coin. The reason is that the coin molds were altered a few years ago and these geocoins are created after the alteration. But I am sure cachers are familiar with geocoins enough to track them on the geocaching website :)

Please let me know if you have other questions.

Well, if you have these two coins with the phrase "track at geocaching.com" I'd like to change them for the ones that I've received.

Because without this phrase, a coin is not a geocoin, this way only is a coin with a number engraved later, ...a number that not all people knows what is.

I've purchased two geocoins, not two coins <_<

Edited by manu luq

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for the reply. I understand your point about the geocoins but I respectfully disagree. There are more characteristics to contribute to be a geocoin. For one, these dragon geocoins have a custom icon associated with them and on;y geocoins have custom icons. And two, they also have special prefix "DW", which is distinguish to all the dwprods geocoins. These are attributes in addition to "track at geocaching.com" as a geocoin.

Anyhow, I am sorry that you are dissatisfied with the geocoins you received. I have sent you an email to discuss.

Again, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for the reply. I understand your point about the geocoins but I respectfully disagree. There are more characteristics to contribute to be a geocoin. For one, these dragon geocoins have a custom icon associated with them and on;y geocoins have custom icons. And two, they also have special prefix "DW", which is distinguish to all the dwprods geocoins. These are attributes in addition to "track at geocaching.com" as a geocoin.

Anyhow, I am sorry that you are dissatisfied with the geocoins you received. I have sent you an email to discuss.

Again, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Thanks for your reply, I also understand you, but I'm sorry, ...to avoid confusions we must add that the custom icon is optional, and the prefix is also an option to purchase at least a thousand tracking numbers, as you know.

However, in Geocaching > Trackable Items > Geocoin FAQ, you can read: All trackable geocoins on Geocaching.com will contain the phrase "Trackable at Geocaching.com".

Edited by manu luq

Have to agree with manu on this one. Someone finding a coin in a cache with some numbers and letters on it might not know it is a geocoin. The icon thing, well they will only see that if they log it, and the prefix is not something most people will know who is who or what. In most cases the tracking numbers are alpha numeric so in getting a single coin that starts with two letters, will not tell me anything.

These are all reason that Groundspeak requires the "track and geocaching.com" on the coin. I produced 1000 coins one time and the mint didn't include the tracking info. I reproduced all the coins and sold the second batch.

Without a phrase that says something to the effect of "trackable at www.geocaching.com" placed somewhere on the coin, the design would not be approved by Groundspeak. Therefore, I am closing this thread until I hear that this issue is resolved with Groundspeak, the vendor, and the customer who wants what they paid for. Please PM me when this is all straightened out, and I will reopen the thread at that time. Even if the mint made a mistake, it is a mistake, and would not be an approved design, and should not have been sold without that text on the coin. A geocoin MUST have this wording on it, to be trackable at geocaching.com, along with the tracking nunber, otherwise, no one new would have a clue what to do with it, if found.