FOR SALE 60CSx

DazeDnFamily

Heya all. I bought a 60 CSx a few weeks ago right here on the forum, and now I'm offering it up for sale. It is fully functional, and has a screen protector on it. (Honestly, it looks like it's about new.) It comes with the 1GB Micro SD card that came with it, the manual and the quick start guide. (Both hard copy for old school guys. :D) I'm also asking the same $150 I paid for the unit, and $10 for shipping via USPS to the US. (If you need it shipped elsewhere, let me know, and I'll see what shipping is.) I've decided that I want a paperless unit, and will likely put the money from this toward a 62s. (I mentioned this possibility in another thread.) If interested, please email me at dazdncnfusd@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Heya all. I bought a 60 CSx a few weeks ago right here on the forum, and now I'm offering it up for sale. It is fully functional, and has a screen protector on it. (Honestly, it looks like it's about new.) It comes with the 1GB Micro SD card that came with it, the manual and the quick start guide. (Both hard copy for old school guys. :D) I'm also asking the same $150 I paid for the unit, and $10 for shipping via USPS to the US. (If you need it shipped elsewhere, let me know, and I'll see what shipping is.) I've decided that I want a paperless unit, and will likely put the money from this toward a 62s. (I mentioned this possibility in another thread.) If interested, please email me at dazdncnfusd@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Just out of curiosity, why are you selling it after you just bought it? Just wondering!

Never mind. Perhaps I should read your whole post before I reply! Sorry!!

Edited by steben6