.NET "Street network not open" error when running advanced address search

Mr. Black Cat

I am getting a .NET server error when querying for caches by address. I apologize if this topic has come up before; I ran a search on the forum and didn't find anything on this topic.

When I enter my street, city, state, and zip, I get the following error page. Any ideas?

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server was unable to process request. --> Street Network not open.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. --> Street Network not open.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[soapException: Server was unable to process request. --> Street Network not open.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +218

Geocaching.com.Groundspeak.geocoder.Service1.Geocode(String line1, String line2) +66

Geocaching.GeocodeControl.Geocode(String line1, String line2) +78

Geocaching.GeocodeControl.btnGeocode_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +195

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1315

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573