2011 Christmas Clearance Mission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

12.3.11 Email sent

1.3.12 Assignment received

1.9.12 Package prepared

1.20.12 Package SENT

1-26-12 Package Recieved!

Thank you Yanagi for the beautiful Candle holder, that is right up my alley for sure! They family GC and other 2 coins, chocolates, headlight and the poster your son drew!

I will certainly do this next year now that I have a better idea!

Polkajen

We got an awesome package from Write Shop Robert today. It was FULL of great items such as a flashlight (with compass!), a light mirror, a travel game set, 2 travel puzzles, a great USB-Xmas tree (I will use that for my lectures during Xmas time :D ), a box with metal puzzles, a snowman and candies. There were also 3 coins: a :wub: Mimbres 4.0 yellow :wub: (oh man, this coin is so stunning - I love it), a Look twice for bikes and a Rivercacher Memorial. All coins are great additions to my collection. There were also 3 pins included and I like especially the Sacramento Bus (sooo cute!). WOW!!!! The whole family was quite impressed by so many goodies and we can use every single piece. Somehow it was like Robert knew us before and chose exactly the right things for us. Thanks Robert for this great great mission :wub: and thank you so much for hosting this fun mission again. We are looking forward to join again next year :rolleyes: !

Here is a picture of everything that was included:

008783016fcu5pjza.jpg

PS: Both mission that we sent were recieved and we got both missions!

yanagi-father:

12/06 signed up

01/04 received Assignment

01/16 Package Shipped

02/14 received Package

yanagi-son:

12/06 signed up

01/04 received Assignment

01/16 Package Shipped

01/17 received Package