Number of finds no longer listed?

kbraband

I missed it at first, but I'm adjusting. icon_smile.gif I used it primarily as a way to determine how much weight to attribute to someone's comments when they log a cache.

On the other hand, it will be interesting to see if people go a little less bonkers by trying to pad their find counts with dubious finds now that it's not such a prominent thing.

I missed it at first, but I'm adjusting. icon_smile.gif I used it primarily as a way to determine how much weight to attribute to someone's comments when they log a cache.

On the other hand, it will be interesting to see if people go a little less bonkers by trying to pad their find counts with dubious finds now that it's not such a prominent thing.

infosponge

quote:

Ya’ mean you’re not supposed to log your neighbor’s lawn sprinkler head for a locationless “Water Fountains of the World” cache?

p.s. - I like the change.