Can I send caches to my Etrex Venture HC in bulk?

Aurock

I just got an Etrex venture HC from a friend. I have sent several caches to it from the web page individually. Is there any way to do this in bulk, rather than one at a time?

Edit: Found the answer here: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=262534

:laughing: I see you found the answer. Though, I think you're limited to just how many by, I believe, 1000 absolute total.

This means, if you have a GPX with 1000 cache locations, and 512 child waypoints, all you can fit is 1000, so somewhere once some of those caches with child waypoints occupy that 1000 spots, the rest will be ignored. (so, you could end-up with only 750 caches listed, but 250 child points.)

Even the 'x' models are limited to 1000, tops. (HCx, etc.) which, I wish they could've integrated some of the external memory to the internal. I'd be able to put all 5000+ caches from Connecticut on the little 2gb card in my Legend HCx. :anibad: