One Question/Feature Request

Firefishe

When searching for caches, whether by zip code, home coordinates on your My Cache Page, cache #, etc., have the ability for the displayed cache pages listed to be longer than the usual number.

I'd like to see this, primarily to be able to download waypoints from one page instead of many pages.

Just a thought. Thanks for reading this.

Firefishe

Caching In on the Journey

Flat_MiGeo_B88.gif

---------------------------

The year is 2003.

The name is S.A. Brown.

BrowNAV (Brown Navigation)

quote:
Originally posted by NJ Admin:

quote:
Originally posted by Firefishe:

I'd like to see this, primarily to be able to download waypoints from one page instead of many pages.

Just use the http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/ to download up to 500 waypoints at once.

Being a premium member, I do use this regularly, however there are times when I need the new information and the files haven't been emailed yet. This is the reason that I made the suggestion.

PQ's are wonderful! I love them and so does my Handspring Visor Prism. Nice to see those icons in color! icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the response.

Firefishe

Caching In on the Journey

Flat_MiGeo_B88.gif

The year is 2003.

The name is S.A. Brown.

BrowNAV (Brown Navigation)

I agree. PQ's are great, but as a premium member, it would be nice to do a custom search on line. The emails can take hours to arrve on the weekend. With the server load greatly reduced because of the new nearest cache page, it would be nice to dedicate some of that recaptured bandwidth to the Premium Members. Live customizable searches, and a longer search result page would be nice bonuses.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.

Henry David Thoreau

Along with your ideas also allow you to do a PQ on Benchmarks.

Since becoming a member I have used PQ's all the time.

But when I want to get a list of Benchmarks to go look for I must do it the slow way. It is a little quicker to select them all and then download the .loc file, but I can't use that on my PocketPC.

Also just an idea.

mustanglx