SUBMITTED (28004) - [FEATURE] Disable email of PQ's

eusty

There doesn't seem to be any way to output PQ's other than by email.

Since the API allows you to 'grab' your PQ's, what about an option to disable sending PQ's by email? Output To Email (Y/N) kind of thing...

Agree with that. After the Gsak can work with API, there's no more needful to have this option - now it's some kind of "spam" :)

Since the API allows you to 'grab' your PQ's, what about an option to disable sending PQ's by email? Output To Email (Y/N) kind of thing...

Just request more than 500 caches in the PQ and it won't be emailed to you. This won't work for PQs based on bookmarks however as you can't set the number of caches.

Just request more than 500 caches in the PQ and . This won't work for PQs based on bookmarks however as you can't set the number of caches.

You are right - if i request more than 500 caches (or PQ My finds) PQ won't be emailed to me BUT there still be email just with information, that PQ has been generated and is now available for download on Geocaching.com.