"Corrected Co-ordinates" feature glitch

mellers

One of the things I liked about the last web site upgrade was the "Corrected Coordinates" feature, which allows you to amend co-ords for a puzzle or multi cache to where it ACTUALLY IS, once you've solved it. These amended co-ords are not visible to anyone else.

Just after it came out I went through my solved puzzles and successfully amended the co-ords on the cache page so that when I log in, they show the actual location on the cache page. When you upload it to a GPSr (individually) it also shows the amended location on your handheld device. Pocket query functionality to come in a later upgrade it seems.

Anyway for the first few days this worked fine, with the expected pocket query limitation, BUT in the last few days, having solved some more puzzles, I'm experiencing a weird glitch which I'm wondering is happening for others too.

When I input the new co-ord and click "submit" it replaces the W for westings with an E for eastings and no amount of changing it back does any good. Consequently all my amended locations that I try to input now are hopelessly awry. The originals I did a few days ago are unaffected however.

Can anyone explain to me exactly how I'm being a numpty (so I can get it to work again) or reassure me that it's not just me and it's a "known problem" or something. I'm at al loss...