Benchmarking Suggestion

Genoist

When on the benchmark page, it is not terribly easy to tell at a glance what benchmarks i have found already. on the geocaching section, it is grand to have them separated with ones i have found already at the bottom. It would be great if the benchmarking section did this as well. would this be possible?

DV8

I was just getting ready to post this same request myself.

I would also like to be able to "Search from home coordinates" without having to remember them to punch into the boxes, like I can do for caches from my cache page....

I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I should happen to get back before I return, please ask me to wait.

quote:
Originally posted by IV_Warrior:

I would also like to be able to "Search from home coordinates" without having to remember them to punch into the boxes, like I can do for caches from my cache page....

The shortcut I use is to go to a benchmark page that I know is near my home. (Its the first one on my found list.) Then click on "Find nearest benchmarks". However, as I begin to move away from my home area, I use the same technique using a benchmark page in the area I want to explore. This give me a more useful list than those near my home.

I've only been interested in markers that have not been found yet, so I just filter out those that have already been logged.

-- Its from aliens. I seen um. --

I've been doing the same thing as eahousley to find nearby benchmarks, but it would be grand if you seach from your home coordinates right from your cache page instead of having to jump through hoops to get a search done. and i think the easiest way to filter out ones you have found would be to sort them like cache pages get sorted. something else that would be cool to see would be benchmarks on pocket querries.

DV8