#10230 You are not permitted to view our online list.

Easy Xjer

OK I am a premium member have been for many years. I went to the members link on the forum tab and got this message.

"#10230] You are not permitted to view our online list." It says to go to help files. when I input the error I got I get this. "One or all of your search keywords were below 3 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords." makes no sense to me. All I want to do is figure out how to do this. "The owner hasn't set their collectible preference." I have a travel bug touring Russia and the EU continent. I do get email updates but when I went to my profile page I saw that message and cant figure out how to set my preference. Thanks Dan

Can't help you with the techy stuff but I can tell you how to edit your trackable...

Go to the home page for the TB > (Top right) Click 'Edit this trackable'.

As this TB is already out in the world travelling it should be designated 'Not Collectible' so select the 'No' radio button...

At the bottom of the page > Submit changes.

Done.

Hope that helps.

MrsB :)