Great Job the Admins are doing.

ScurvyDog

quote:
Originally posted by ScurvyDog:

icon_smile.gif I would just like to say how nice the website is looking these days. To all of the Admins "Jeremy" and the guys and gals who ok caches.. Thank you, I think your doing a great job.

Thanks ScurvyDog. I think Jeremy's been doing a bang up job with the site and I'm looking forward to seeing how the server performs for the weekend crush. It's great so far. As far as approvers go... Well we just keep plugging along. icon_biggrin.gif

I just had to post something on this thread. It seems that a lot of the posts in the forums lately are either complaints or people arguing with other people.

I really appreciate all the hard work and time and effort that Jeremy and the other admins have put into this web site. I have for the most part really liked the improvements and changes to the site over the last few months. Some of the 'features' have taken a little time to get used to and a lot of the problems that have occured during the update have been solved. I know how much time goes into maintaining servers and networks, that is what I do every day. I don't maintain a web site, but I have a good idea since we had a website that was for my girlfriends store.

So, thank you to everyone that is working on the site and to all the cache approvers. You have been doing a tremendous job in my view.

Also, thanks for the new server for the site. I hope you get the memory problem fixed. Hope you have a good warranty and service contract with it.

"The best way to accelerate a Macintosh is at 9.8m/sec/sec."

-Marcus Dolengo

Thank you. We get used to taking abuse in the forums but it's a breath of fresh air to get a compliment. I have a good relationship with most of the cachers in Florida and I appreciate all their feedback; it's what helps us to keep improving. I always appreciate their emails and notes. Thanks again. icon_smile.gif