[FEATURE] Enhancement to GeoCoin Map

TBXplorer

I really like the small map that you have on the GeoCoin Home page. What would be great though is to have the ability to navigate away from your small local area to see more geocoins nearby. For me, I don't normally cache in the area shown, but a fit further away from my home coordinates simply do to living in a city and caching in the state parks. I don't think you need to do anything fancy and you could even limit the zoom level if needed - I just want to be able to scroll away from the small region that is populated by default.

I realize you can do a PQ based on trackables, but that is ALL trackables and not specific to geocoins. Also, you can't map the PQs very well anymore and even if that issue was fixed, seeing the geocoin icon and having the info page is what I like about the GeoCoin Home map feature.

Of course the other drawback of this map is that I already know that half those geocoins aren't REALLY there and that the coin and cache owners just haven't marking them as missing (or someone hasn't logged them elsewhere).

Thanks for hearing me out!