2012 CITO Date

Team Laxson

I'm meeting with a few Land Management agencies soon who are looking forward to using our volunteers to help keep their properties clean. They are looking for a springtime cleanup, and I'd love to plan the dates around the 2012 CITO date, which will (hopefully) draw more people out.

Any idea what the date will be (or at least when the date will be announced by).

Thanks!

I'm also curious if there's going to be a 'sponsor' this year. Last year, Magellan came through and sponsored the CITO, and it really seemed to have helped with keeping the attendance high. I would love to repeat it this year, too. We've got a big project planned.

60971c85-656a-4925-886e-35cabdf3b3fd.jpg?rnd=0.09884048

e7c2fff8-b6de-4858-9ebd-3ec6b0e177ba.jpg?rnd=0.9521862

57830fd3-1c77-47fb-9311-38a5019ff2ac.jpg?rnd=0.4353907

You can even see this crap from space!

a788b5bb-b829-4b07-ba75-ea8f4d4d4ce7.jpg?rnd=0.9058693

Thanks for your interest in participating in a CITO .These events are great for public relations and shows land managers just another way we can pay it forward and make a positive impact. It's great to see such open communications.

The dates for the 10th Annual Cache In Trash Out Weekend is April 21st and 22nd, 2012 so start making plans now. I gotta start making plans now myself.

I would love to know if there are going to be any Earth Day thru World Environment Day events in the Waco, Tx area. J & I are still pretty new to this & haven't attended an event but I work for a huge company & am on the Cares Committe which puts us out in the community for all kinds of things but our main focus is agriculture, nutrition & education. I was looking for something that could combine my civic duty with my new addiction. I mean, how much more fun could that be than geocaching for a cause?!