[BUG] No GC emails or notifications

Mr Crow

I've not received any notifications or emails sourced from geocaching.com for the last 24 hours. Some of my caches have been published, some visits logged and some contact emails sent, but no emails received.

No problem with ISP. No problems sending direct to email address, only from internally via geocaching.com!?

Ray Crowther

I hear a lot of people complaining about not getting notifications. I am not getting them anymore, and neither am I getting emails on reviewer notes posted by reviewers. I do get emails about found logs on my caches though. The domain used is hierzo.com , but as some mails do end up in my mailbox and other do not, the issue is probably on the gc.com side.

Edited by schaafjes

I've not received any notifications or emails sourced from geocaching.com for the last 24 hours. Some of my caches have been published, some visits logged and some contact emails sent, but no emails received.

No problem with ISP. No problems sending direct to email address, only from internally via geocaching.com!?

Ray Crowther

24 hours after the problem I had a flood of GC emails in a strange order e.g. notification of one of my caches being published, followed by an acknowledgemrnt that the same cache had been submitted. The problem seems to have gone away now.