Geolittering...

strangeday420

But I do think that lax enforcement of the guidelines concerning maintenance have pushed the game in that direction. But this is not all due to volunteers. Geocachers are reluctant to self-police. There is an ever increasing thirst for the smiley at all cost.

Excluding Strangeday's opinion on this particular piece, are you willing to back this up statement?

No

But I do think that lax enforcement of the guidelines concerning maintenance have pushed the game in that direction. But this is not all due to volunteers. Geocachers are reluctant to self-police. There is an ever increasing thirst for the smiley at all cost.

Excluding Strangeday's opinion on this particular piece, are you willing to back this up statement?

No

Okay, I guess we're just having fun.

No

That and you're a regular on the forums so you've seen the same examples I've seen. I've been talking about this issue for a couple of days now. I really don't see a need to rehash it here.

But if you still want something, I might be persuaded to dig back through the posts and come up with something. But only after I get a good night's sleep.

No

That and you're a regular on the forums so you've seen the same examples I've seen. I've been talking about this issue for a couple of days now. I really don't see a need to rehash it here.

But if you still want something, I might be persuaded to dig back through the posts and come up with something. But only after I get a good night's sleep.

Understood.

Acct. Is still active....

It's not about the numbers bitch. I've been here almost ten years, on and off. I was having a discussion which I thought had merit. Shut the f*** up, and move along son...Maybe I'll start pulling your stashes....

And I never asked anyone to leave with me either.

Wait - I thought you said you were "out":

Thanks for the acct. Link, I'm on my way now. All of my caches have been pulled or transferred to others. Don't worry, I'll leave your guys little boxes alone, and will go about my merry way....

All in all, geocaching is just kind of dated, and just kind of dumb...I'm out

Now you are posting threats? Seriously, get some help. You are only embarrassing yourself.

FWIW, forest has only on "r" in it. :rolleyes: It will help your letter writing campaign to Groundspeak and your efforts to pretend show your concern for the environment if you at least show a basic level of education about the topic.

Thanks for the acct. Link, I'm on my way now. All of my caches have been pulled or transferred to others. Don't worry, I'll leave your guys little boxes alone, and will go about my merry way....

All in all, geocaching is just kind of dated, and just kind of dumb...I'm out

If you think it is so dumb why did you do it in the first place? At least you won't be littering the forums with your comments anymore.