[FEATURE] - better photo viewing

I!

Another two-in-one suggestion. Here's hoping for more feedback than I saw last time.

You'll recall that photos viewed from the cache page have navigation arrows that appear when you hover your mouse over the left or right side of the picture. Here's an example showing the navigation arrow (taking you to the next photo on the log) on the right-hand side of an image:

______________7c4fa698-3fd7-4705-aa97-d473eb0a3c48.jpg?rnd=0.8469205

(1) Please add a "previous" arrow on the first image and "next" arrow on the last. These will take you cyclically round to the last/first image respectively. But do that only if there's at least two photos attached to the log.

Unfortunately, you only get navigation arrows on photos viewed from the cache page, not on photos viewed from the gallery - e.g. not here. (Go on, click on an image; it's displayed the same as the example above, but without navigation arrows.)

(2) Please add navigation arrows to photos viewed from the gallery. These should take you to the previous/next in the gallery as a whole (not just for that log). Only do this if there's at least two photos in the gallery.

I should imagine both changes can be made easily.

The same applies to photos attached to the cache description. At one time it was possible to write the cache description to use lightbox, but that was eliminated in an HTML control cleanup. GS should provide us a better way to view all the images attached to the description. (And even better, a way to specify no link to the image if it's embedded in the HTML description. There are ways to do this -- attach the images to a log on an inactive cache -- but those workarounds are much more difficult.)

Edward