GSAK

TheRoadWife

This sounds like a great bit of software to have....but I have a mac and I can't figure out on the website how to get in on my computer (without adding a basecamp). Is it mac friendly or am I out of luck? Any recommendations for Mac friend software like it?

TIA!

GSAK is strictly Windows. Basecamp seems to be an option. There are some discussions from time to time on the GSAK boards about running GSAK on a mac. I'm sure a search will produce several hits.

This sounds like a great bit of software to have....but I have a mac and I can't figure out on the website how to get in on my computer (without adding a basecamp). Is it mac friendly or am I out of luck? Any recommendations for Mac friend software like it?

TIA!

GSAK is strictly Windows. Basecamp seems to be an option. There are some discussions from time to time on the GSAK boards about running GSAK on a mac. I'm sure a search will produce several hits.

hmmm I may just cave finally and get Basecamp just for this! LOL

I'm not sure if it's mac friendly but I will say it's a great piece of software. Has a bit of a learning curve but once you play around with it some it is very useful!

Ain't that the truth. I just figured out how to add PQs and that's it. Everyone seems to love GSAK though so I'm looking forward to figuring it out...