[FEATURE] Show your found caches in other people's bookmark lists

TheCacheSeeker

It would be even better if list-handling in general could be improved on the web site. The various options of showing distance-from-home, bookmark comments, favourite points, whether or not you found the cache (bolded for the OP), and all the rest -- some sortable, some not -- are different for Geocaches (Yours), search results and bookmark lists to name just a few.

Can't we have some unified system of list display?

It would be really cool if your found caches could show in someone else's bookmark list. :cool:

Gets my vote!

When I first read the release notes for 8th November I thought this was how it was going to be

I was a bit disappointed when I re-read it and realised finds would only show finds on our own bookmark lists :(

Mark

It would be even better if list-handling in general could be improved on the web site. The various options of showing distance-from-home, bookmark comments, favourite points, whether or not you found the cache (bolded for the OP), and all the rest -- some sortable, some not -- are different for Geocaches (Yours), search results and bookmark lists to name just a few.

Can't we have some unified system of list display?

Nice idea, about showing all those things.

I wish this suggestion would get more attention. Definitely need this feature. What is the point of creating a bookmark for others to view if they can't see what caches they have done on the bookmark?

I guess there needs to be a way for others to see if you have also actually done them (like you are sending the bookmark to a CO to qualify for their cache).