SUBMITTED (28906) - [FEATURE] Favourite points earned by my caches

MrLifeboat

And if you click on the blue ribbon in the header, the list will be sorted by number of favorite points with the cache with the most at the top, etc.

Sorry folks. Really not seeing this. If I got to Geocaches (yours) I get a list of all my caches but no favourite points column.

0ad4f4d2-8357-433f-b75e-a66cd76f6bd2.jpg?rnd=0.8980829

And if you click on the blue ribbon in the header, the list will be sorted by number of favorite points with the cache with the most at the top, etc.

Sorry folks. Really not seeing this. If I got to Geocaches (yours) I get a list of all my caches but no favourite points column.

The list everyone is referring to is accessed from your public profile, as opposed to your private profile. Here's how to get there...

Go to your Public profile.

Go to the Geocaches tab.

Click on All Geocache Hides.

--Larry

The list everyone is referring to is accessed from your public profile, as opposed to your private profile. Here's how to get there...

Go to your Public profile.

Go to the Geocaches tab.

Click on All Geocache Hides.

--Larry

The point is to do this requires from the geocaching.com mainpage 5 mouse clicks and 5 page loads. If the same information was available on 'geocaches (yours)' page then this would require one click and one page load.

Simples.

Edited by MrLifeboat

...If the same information was available on 'geocaches (yours)' page then this would require one click and one page load.

Simples.

To be honest, if that page was going to be modified, it would be better to show something USEFUL like the last few logs, NM flags etc

Something like this:

aff1df9b-2fe5-44d3-b683-154fd1644eb9.jpg

(I suggested this in April 2010 and most people thought it was a good idea at the time)

Mark

Yea, right now the "Geocaches (Yours)" ( http://www.geocachin...m/my/owned.aspx ) page is almost entirely unnecessary and unneeded. I too have the 'All Geocache Hides' link from the public profile bookmarked since that shows far more relevant information, and is sortable.

Glad to know that it's in the review queue though.

For now here's the direct link FWIW (change "username" to your username)

http://www.geocachin...&sort=lastfound

Edited by thebruce0

...If the same information was available on 'geocaches (yours)' page then this would require one click and one page load.

Simples.

To be honest, if that page was going to be modified, it would be better to show something USEFUL like the last few logs, NM flags etc

Something like this:

aff1df9b-2fe5-44d3-b683-154fd1644eb9.jpg

(I suggested this in April 2010 and most people thought it was a good idea at the time)

Mark

I totally like this set up and agree to put it all there at a glance.

When looking at a list of my caches 'geocaches yours' or on someone else's profile at their owned geocaches. It would be nice to see from this list how many favourite points the caches have earned.

+1 I have wanted a feature like this for some time. When I click on someone else's caches, they show up with favorite points. But when I click on my own, no favorite points, so I have to click on the individual cache to find out.