FS: Used Garmin Etrex Legend

sprout703

Hello,

I have a Garmin Legend in good condition. It was used just this morning for geocaching and has had a ZAGG screen protector on it from day one. Im upgrading to an Etrex 20 mainly for the paperless aspect and the use of the GLOSNASS system.

This is not a paperless unit but it will be a great starter unit. This unit shows normal signs of wear and is priced accordingly. The rubber flap covering the serial port connection has a slight tear.

The purchase price is for the unit and the data cable. I am asking $35. This price includes shipping and handling to the Continental USA only. I can email pictures on request. I have ebay feedback under the name sprout703.

Thanks for looking,

John

Edited by sprout703

Please email pics directly to me at Email me Thanks

Hello,

I have a Garmin Legend in good condition. It was used just this morning for geocaching and has had a ZAGG screen protector on it from day one. Im upgrading to an Etrex 20 mainly for the paperless aspect and the use of the GLOSNASS system.

This is not a paperless unit but it will be a great starter unit. This unit shows normal signs of wear and is priced accordingly. The rubber flap covering the serial port connection has a slight tear.

The purchase price is for the unit and the data cable. I am asking $35. This price includes shipping and handling to the Continental USA only. I can email pictures on request. I have ebay feedback under the name sprout703.

Thanks for looking,

John

Hello,

Thanks for looking,

John

If this GPS is not sold yet I am interest in purchasing this GPS please e mail me pictures of it. Thanks TLJ1985 Email me

Edited by TLJ1985

Hello,

Thanks for looking,

John

If this GPS is not sold yet I am interest in purchasing this GPS please e mail me pictures of it. Thanks TLJ1985 Email me

Pending sale to Dale n Barb