Well written cache page

drdick&vick

Not even a mention of the urban guidelines :ph34r:

No chance of being discreet on this one, the cache is overlooked by a school on the middle of a roundabout that no one would logically walk onto, you can just see someone getting stopped by the police when getting it.

My thoughts exactly. School close by (see one of the FTF logs), houses on three of the exit roads and it is on the roundabout and there is no hint but I am told that it is all in the name. :shocked:

Not even a mention of the urban guidelines :ph34r:

No chance of being discreet on this one, the cache is overlooked by a school on the middle of a roundabout that no one would logically walk onto, you can just see someone getting stopped by the police when getting it.

My thoughts exactly. School close by (see one of the FTF logs), houses on three of the exit roads and it is on the roundabout and there is no hint but I am told that it is all in the name. :shocked:

So does this mean the enforcement of the GAGB "Urban" guideline/rule has been quietly dropped in favour of applied common sense?

Blank descriptions are often used for puzzles.

Took about 30 seconds to solve that one!

:)

Here's our contribution to blank-cache-page-puzzles !

B)

Mark

And as the last finder to log ! I can testify what an enjoyable experience it can be to investigate a blank page.

Unsure why more folk don't seek puzzles including the more obscure ones. :D

http://coord.info/GC353GK Is blank too.

Just had the notification that this cache GC37P9X.

Not what I would call a well composed and informative cache page.

A striking contrast to this on the other side of the world, which reads like an earthcache and was loved by all bar this dissenter: "It may sound rather callous but at the end of the day all we really need are the coordinates".

Blank descriptions are often used for puzzles.

Took about 30 seconds to solve that one!

:)

Here's our contribution to blank-cache-page-puzzles !

B)

Mark

And as the last finder to log ! I can testify what an enjoyable experience it can be to investigate a blank page.

Unsure why more folk don't seek puzzles including the more obscure ones. :D

I don't do puzzles because I can't work them out. I've been stuck on one near me for nearly a month lol.