[FEATURE] Adding picture/trackable to a fieldnote log.

lennie.BE

When in the field I use fieldnotes to log my finds with quick 2-3 word log's so that I can easier remind what to write when reviewing and posting my fieldnotes to "real" logs.

At this point however -to my understanding- it's impossible to add pictures nor trackables to a fieldnote. It would be a great improvement if you made this possible. The functionality to add pictures to a log is encouraging to add pictures, but this means you have to write the full log right away. For trackables it would be great so you don't have to write down where you left which trackable.

Thanks for considering this!

Edited by lennie.BE

Exactly. Whats the point of having the ability to drop bugs if we can only do it on live logs? And the work around for pictures is even worse! I have to send my pics via email from my iPhone to my Mac and then edit my log and then upload the pic. Why when the ability to upload a pic via the app is already there?

Please add the capability to attach photos to trackable item logs. This should be fairly easy to implement since the cache log already includes the ability to attach photos. I had a trackable today which wanted to be photographed, but I have to transfer the picture to my computer first.