SUBMITTED (32137) - [FEATURE] Access my gallery from "Quick View"

knowschad

Thank you for the suggestion. I've entered the idea into our internal queue.

Since I still can not access my gallery from the Quick Links area of my profile, I would like to bring the suggestion up again. Adding another link there would be such a simple thing to do. I'm surprised that it hasn't been done already. Thanks.

1394976074[/b]' post='5361153']
1321377051[/b]' post='4894057']

Thank you for the suggestion. I've entered the idea into our internal queue.

Since I still can not access my gallery from the Quick Links area of my profile, I would like to bring the suggestion up again. Adding another link there would be such a simple thing to do. I'm surprised that it hasn't been done already. Thanks.

It has been 2 years and four months that this idea has been in the internal queue. What is the usual time for a suggestion to be implemented?

As indicated previously, the suggestion is on our "to-do" list, but has not been prioritized. We have plans to overhaul that entire page, so it's likely that any such work would be reserved for that project rather than being done as a one-off.

That was indicated three years ago. It was a good idea, recognized as valid by adding to the "to-do" list, and a one that would have been very easily done.

Color me frustrated. Sorry for trying to help make this site more useful.