CROWESFEAT30 X 1

LUCECITKA X 1

YANAGI X 2

THEMOOPALONG X 3

Received:

KDV X 5

6LS X 3

REDWINGRR X 2

ATLANTAGAL X 3 2(shipped later this month - can't wait :) )

MAUISON X 1 Thanks !

IMOUTANDABOUT X 2

KINI_ONT X 2

E&CPLUS3 X 2

ACASIM X 1

MAMOREB X 1

Just a couple more!

Edited by scificollector

Sending Out: (PGHLOOKING) (-ELEANOR- X2) (AVROAIR) (SCIFICOLLECTOR X2) All sent 02/02/12

Receiving: (PINGOS) (ALLIEDOZ) (DRNEAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (MODELCITIZEN) (STEBEN6) (NOSNOW X2) (YANAGI) (GETZIE FAMILY) (Avroair)

In today's mail the last two coins, one each from AlliedOz & Getzie family :D just awaiting the receipt of the ones I sent. I'll get a photo of the coins on the weekend :D

:D:D:D:D This message make's my day :D:D:D:D

Send to: nosnow, steben6, where´s my marbles, mauison, modelcitizen, kdv

Recieves from: acasim, pghlooking, where´s my marbles, crowesfeat30, kdv, steben6

Today the bubble mailer from steben6 arrived. Thanks!

Only one more to recieve and one to arrive :)

Edited by ice13-333

Sent 02/07/12: (ATLANTAGAL) (-ELEANOR-) (ICE13-333) (KINI_OUT) (LEWISCLAN77 x2) (MAMOREB x2) (MANU LUQ) (MAUISON) (NOSNOW) (NUMAKEH) (PINGOS) (REDWINGRR) (THE MOOP ALONG) (ACASIM x2 Sent 02/13/12))

ALL RECEIVED: (ATLANTAGAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (E&CPLUS3) (FIRENNICE) (GETZIE FAMILY) (ICE13-333) (KDV) KINI(_ONT) (MANU LUQ) (MODELCITIZEN) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES x2) (NOSNOW) (THE FOSSIL LADY x2) (THE MOOP ALONG)

I have received all my coins.

Still waiting for confirmation that my sent coins were received by:

-ELEANOR-

MAMOREB

NOSNOW

NUMAKEH

ACASIM

Sent:

acasim - alliedoz - atlantagal - crowesfeat30 (x2) - drneal - -eleanor- - firennice - ice13-330 - mamoreb - mauison - nosnow - pingos (x2) - redwingrr (x2) - scificollector - six little spookies (x6) - stebenb - the fossillady

Received:

acasim - avroair - drneal - e&cplus3 - ice13-330 - imoutnabout - lewisclan77 - mauison (x2) - pghlooking - pingos (x2) - redwingrr (x2) - six little spookies (x17)

I dropped of my last coins at the post office today (the Art Nouveau Autumn coins, they arrived only this week after a long holdup at customs). I'm pretty sure I'm the winner where it comes to mailing costs, with 17 outgoing packages (one mailer with 2 Art Nouveau coins to the US cost me 7 euro today!). In total I think I spent about $70-$80.

Sent:

acasim - alliedoz - atlantagal - crowesfeat30 (x2) - drneal - -eleanor- - firennice - ice13-330 - mamoreb - mauison - nosnow - pingos (x2) - redwingrr (x2) - scificollector - six little spookies (x6) - stebenb - the fossillady

Received:

acasim - avroair - drneal - e&cplus3 - ice13-330 - imoutnabout - lewisclan77 - mauison (x2) - pghlooking - pingos (x2) - redwingrr (x2) - six little spookies (x17)

I dropped of my last coins at the post office today (the Art Nouveau Autumn coins, they arrived only this week after a long holdup at customs). I'm pretty sure I'm the winner where it comes to mailing costs, with 17 outgoing packages (one mailer with 2 Art Nouveau coins to the US cost me 7 euro today!). In total I think I spent about $70-$80.

:blink::blink::huh: You win! :ph34r:

All were sent with registered mail today:

(REDWINGRR x2) (LEWISCLAN77) (THE MOOP ALONG) (YANAGI)

Receiving:

(ACASIM) (ATLANTAGAL) (LEWISCLAN77) (PGHLOOKING) (STEBEN6)

Edit: received the 1st Coin on 4th February from ACASIM

received two beautiful geocoin fairies today (02/15/12), 1 trackable 1 non-trackable

I received the last 2 ones today.

Thank you all for the great trade and special thanks to E&Cplus3 hosting this fun!

My proof by picture :D

bb68e141-e93e-45c5-bd83-9b0347b9c3eb.jpg?rnd=0.7415997

Sent on 4.2.2012:

(ACASIM x5) (ATLANTAGAL) (CHADSCLAN) (IMOUTNABOUT) (LEWISCLAN77) (LUCECITKA) (SCIFICOLLECTOR)

Waiting for confirmation from:

(-ELEANOR-) (MODELCITIZEN)

I have received:

(ACASIM X2) - received 6.2, thank you!

(DRNEAL) (PINGOS) (YANAGI X2) - received 7.2, thank you! I was particularly surprised by the 2010 butterfly!

(NOSNOW) (Six Little Spookies) - received 8.2, thank you! Finally got myself green turtle, thanks to NosNow. ;)

(The Fossillady) - received 11.2, thank you! Love the Anasazi spirit dweller!

(SCIFICOLLECTOR) - received 13.2, hurray, my Migrations AE coin has arrived! It is BEAUTIFUL!

Waiting for coins from:

(KDV) (steben6)

No more coins in my mailbox this week. Steben6, I'm afraid this could take a while... :) Anyway, I will not be able to check my mailbox next week. Hopefully I'll have good news for you on February 28th.

Gosh, mamoreb, I was hoping it would be faster this time! :cry:

Another update:

Sent 02/07/12: (ATLANTAGAL) (-ELEANOR-) (ICE13-333) (KINI_OUT) (LEWISCLAN77 x2) (MAMOREB x2) (MANU LUQ) (MAUISON) (NOSNOW) (NUMAKEH) (PINGOS) (REDWINGRR) (THE MOOP ALONG) (ACASIM x2 Sent 02/13/12))

ALL RECEIVED: (ATLANTAGAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (E&CPLUS3) (FIRENNICE) (GETZIE FAMILY) (ICE13-333) (KDV) KINI(_ONT) (MANU LUQ) (MODELCITIZEN) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES x2) (NOSNOW) (THE FOSSIL LADY x2) (THE MOOP ALONG)

I have received all my coins.

Still waiting for confirmation that my sent coins were received by:

-ELEANOR-

MAMOREB

NOSNOW

ACASIM

Edited 'cause I can't spell

Edited by steben6

Got around to taking a picture of the trades :D

051ff81e-18a8-497d-9452-0f2df829f119.jpg

I'd like to thank E&Cplus3, Chuck a great deal of thanks for putting up with us. To all who traded I hope we all can do this again, it's great fun and a little nerve wracking waiting for those precious round disc's to come and to be received ... I hope your bubbler mailer is just taking the coastal site seeing route to Florida Scificollector (not panicking yet but concerned). Thanks All

Sent : Avroair x 4, Drneal x 1, Kini_Ont x 1, Pghkooking x 3

Arrived: Acasim x 1, KDV x 1, Atlantagal x 1, Avroair x 1, Scificollector x 5

Off to Bali for 8 days shortly :grin: so fingers crossed the last package makes it soon and then I can post a pic of all the loot! :laughing:

Am surprised you don't have it by now. It was mailed out at the beginning of the month. Hope someone is around to get your mail while you're gone!

Sent: All sent and delivered to recipients

(Kini_Ont), (Lucecitka), (Mauison), (Nosnow), (PGHLooking), (Six Little Spookies), (Steben6), (The Moop Along)

Receiving:

(DrNeal x2)

(Ice13-333)

(Lucecitka)

(Mamoreb)

(Manu Luq)

(Scificollector)

(The Moop Along)

Looks like I'm all done. Thanks for the trades, everyone. And thanks again, Chuck, for another perfectly organized Math Trade.

Blue skies!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

I received my last 2 coins today from NUMAKEH - Thank you! I'll post a pic soon.

All my sent coins have been received except for the pkg I sent to KDV. I hope it arrives soon.

Sending out:

KDV, ACASIM, ATLANTAGAL, IMOUTNABOUT, MANU LUQ, NOSNOW, PINGOS, SCIFICOLLECTOR, SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES, THE MOOP ALONG

Receiving:

(CHADSCLAN), (PGHLOOKING), (MAUISON), (KDV), (CROWESFEAT30), (NUMAKEH), (STEBEN6), (NOSNOW)

Send to: nosnow, steben6, where´s my marbles, mauison, modelcitizen, kdv

Recieves from: acasim, pghlooking, where´s my marbles, crowesfeat30, kdv, steben6

Only one more to recieve from where´s my marbles. But i think there´s no time to worry yet, sometimes the mailer to germany need some time to arrive.... :D

Here they are. My trades and a few wonderful gifts. Shadow's Friend and NOSNOW's copper bunny is now my #1 favorite geocoin in the entire universe. That bunny's got a hold on me, LOL!

Thanks to all for a great Mathtrade. Life can be rough and this fun diversion is greatly appreciated.

Happy caching to all of you!

c30cfe51-35aa-45e2-98fb-b420bc4df583.jpg

6c2048cd-b8de-4652-bd8d-79521f5bac35.jpg

Update:

Sent 2-2-12:

(AVROAIR)

Sent Received

(ATLANTAGAL) (WHERE’SMYMARBLES) (IMOUTNABOUT x3) (REDWINGRR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES) (MAMOREB) (LUCECITKA) (STEBEN6) (MAUISON x2) (THE MOOP ALONG) (KINI_ONT x2)

Received: All

(ATLANTAGAL) (AVROAIR) (CHADSCLAN) (MODELCITIZEN) (PGHLOOKING X3) (REDWINGRR X2) (CROWSFEAT30) (WHERE’S MYMARBLES X2) (ICE13-333 X2) (ICE13-333 X2) (KDV) (STEBEN6)

Thanks for all the great trades!

99f3eebd-2794-465c-aab4-049d2462801a.jpg?rnd=0.506004

Edit = added picture

Edited by NOSNOW

Received my last coin from the mathtrade today: a great compass rose 2007 from Avroair! Got all my coins and only wait for a confirmation from Pghlooking that the sent coin arrived.

ALL COINS SENT Feb 03

- ACASIM (x2) Feb 06

- ATLANTAGAL Feb 10

- KINI_ONT Feb 13

- MAMOREB (x2) Feb 07

- PGHLOOKING

- The Moop Along Feb 14

- THEOTOKOS Feb 14

WAITING FOR

- THE MOOP ALONG (x2) Feb 14

- CROWESFEAT30 (x2) Feb 09

- SCIFICOLLECTOR (x2) [Feb 16]

- NUMAKEH Feb 09

- AVROAIR Feb 23

- FIRENNICE Feb 13

Coins sent 02/03/12 to:

KINI_ONT, ICE13-333, STEBEN6, NOSNOW, REDWINGRR & YANAGI

02/06/12 received by NOSNOW & REDWINGRR

02/08/12 received by YANAGI

02/11/12 received by STEBEN6 & KINI_ONT

02/15/12 received by ICE13-333

Waiting on coins from:

MAUISON (2) , KDV (2), E&CPLUS3 (2) & SCIFICOLLECTOR (1)

Last two coins today! :)

Thanks for a successful Math Trade!!

CF30

Sent on 4.2.2012:

(ACASIM x5) (ATLANTAGAL) (CHADSCLAN) (IMOUTNABOUT) (LEWISCLAN77) (LUCECITKA) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (MODELCITIZEN)

Waiting for confirmation from:

(-ELEANOR-)

I have received:

(ACASIM X2) - received 6.2, thank you!

(DRNEAL) (PINGOS) (YANAGI X2) - received 7.2, thank you! I was particularly surprised by the 2010 butterfly!

(NOSNOW) (Six Little Spookies) - received 8.2, thank you! Finally got myself green turtle, thanks to NosNow. ;)

(The Fossillady) - received 11.2, thank you! Love the Anasazi spirit dweller!

(SCIFICOLLECTOR) - received 13.2, hurray, my Migrations AE coin has arrived! It is BEAUTIFUL!

(KDV) (steben6) - received sometime last week

I have received all my coins! Just waiting for one confirmation.

Here are the pictures of the coins I got in this mathtrade:

0087900wlb8xt26zo.jpg

0087899ruptwmonhi.jpg

I would like to say THANK YOU for organizing these greats mathtrade E&Cplus3!!! I really enjoy every phase of it (especially the phase when I sent out all my coins and wait for the great packages :lol: )

original_thankyou-thank-you-thanks-ty-smiley-emoticon-000280-large.gif

I just received the mailer with kdv's coins to me. I was getting worried about it especially after picking it up from the mailbox. It had the tell-tell clear bag which encased the expected mailer and had the words "WE CARE" in bold letters. The actual mailer inside was mangled and looked like it had gotten stuck in one of the automatic sorters at one point.

IMG_0214.jpg

The good thing is that as bad as the mailer looked.... all of the coins survived in perfect condition. Now all I have left to wait for is the two AE coins that Atlanta Gal has coming in!