8th International Mathtrade

ECplus3

The last one came in today! :D

Coins left to send: Acasim, Atlantagal x2, Avroair x2, Imoutnabout, kdv x17, mamoreb, manu luq, scificollector x3, steben6 x2, pghlooking, TMA x2, Wheresmymarbles

Coins received from: -Eleanor- x4, acasim x2, AtlantaGal, chadsclan x2, drneal x7, firennice, imoutnabout x2, kdv x6, Laval K-9, LewisClan77, ModelCitizen, NOSNOW, pghlooking x5, redwingrr.

Thanks everyone for a very successful mathtrade!

I'll try to get photos up tomorrow.

Final two envelopes arrived today! Received all coins and love them all. :D Will post pics in the next day or two.

Sent 02/07/12: (ATLANTAGAL) (-ELEANOR-) (ICE13-333) (KINI_OUT) (LEWISCLAN77 x2) (MAMOREB x2) (MANU LUQ) (MAUISON) (NOSNOW) (NUMAKEH) (PINGOS) (REDWINGRR) (THE MOOP ALONG)

ALL RECEIVED: (ATLANTAGAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (E&CPLUS3) (FIRENNICE) (GETZIE FAMILY) (ICE13-333) (KDV) KINI(_ONT) (MANU LUQ) (MODELCITIZEN) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES x2) (NOSNOW) (THE FOSSIL LADY x2) (THE MOOP ALONG)

Sent on 4.2.2012:

(ACASIM x5) (ATLANTAGAL) (CHADSCLAN) (-ELEANOR-) (IMOUTNABOUT) (LEWISCLAN77) (LUCECITKA) (MODELCITIZEN) (SCIFICOLLECTOR)

Receiving:

(ACASIM X2) - received 6.2, thank you!

(DRNEAL) (PINGOS) (YANAGI X2) - received 7.2, thank you! I was particularly surprised by the 2010 butterfly!

(NOSNOW) (Six Little Spookies) - received 8.2, thank you! Finally got myself green turtle, thanks to NosNow. ;)

(The Fossillady) - reveibed 11.2, thank you! Love the Anasazi spirit dweller!

(KDV) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (steben6)

In addition I received an 18$ invoice from the postal service, because one of the envelopes I had sent to the US had insufficient stamps. It was the postal service staff that weighed the letter and calculated the amount of stamps. :mad:

Got a pkg from KDV with 2 great coins - Thank you!

Sending out: KDV x 2(helmets), ACASIM, ATLANTAGAL, IMOUTNABOUT, MANU LUQ, NOSNOW x 2, PINGOS(ocean kitties), SCIFICOLLECTOR x 2 (true&eternal, water otter), SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES(outcasts), THE MOOP ALONG(TOL silver)

Receiving:

(CHADSCLAN x 2), (PGHLOOKING), (MAUISON x 2), (KDV x 2), (CROWESFEAT30), (NUMAKEH x 2), (STEBEN6), (NOSNOW)

Received another package from Firennice. Thanks for the great coin!

ALL COINS SENT Feb 03

- ACASIM (x2) Feb 06

- ATLANTAGAL Feb 10

- KINI_ONT

- MAMOREB (x2) Feb 07

- PGHLOOKING

- The Moop Along

- THEOTOKOS

WAITING FOR

- THE MOOP ALONG (x2)

- CROWESFEAT30 (x2) Feb 09

- SCIFICOLLECTOR (x2)

- NUMAKEH Feb 09

- AVROAIR

- FIRENNICE Feb 13

Edited by yanagi

Sent on 4.2.2012:

(ACASIM x5) (ATLANTAGAL) (CHADSCLAN) (-ELEANOR-) (IMOUTNABOUT) (LEWISCLAN77) (LUCECITKA) (MODELCITIZEN) (SCIFICOLLECTOR)

Received:

(DRNEAL) (PINGOS) (YANAGI X2) - received 7.2, thank you! I was particularly surprised by the 2010 butterfly!

(NOSNOW) (Six Little Spookies) - received 8.2, thank you! Finally got myself green turtle, thanks to NosNow. ;)

(The Fossillady) - received 11.2, thank you! Love the Anasazi spirit dweller!

(SCIFICOLLECTOR) - received 13.2, hurray, my Migrations AE coin has arrived! It is BEAUTIFUL!

Waiting for:

(KDV) (steben6)

Edited by mamoreb

Some updates. I received a package from AtlantaGal last Friday (no problems at all with the weight :)) with three beautiful coins:

IMG_1756.jpg

And today, 2 more packages, from Avroair (oh my god, this Cache Wars is really something!! I feel so much lucky that I got this one in the trade :D) and from Lucecitka (an older Ice Rose that I didn't have). Thank you so much, my friends!

IMG_1768.jpgIMG_1769.jpg

This means that I'm only waiting for the last two packages, and that's it!!

Sending out:

(-ELEANOR- x4) (ALLIEDOZ) (ATLANTAGAL x2) (CHADSCLAN) (E&CPLUS3) (ICE13-333) (IMOUTNABOUT) (KDV) (MAMOREB x2) (NUMAKEH) (PGHLOOKING x3) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES x2) (THE MOOP ALONG)

Receiving:

(ATLANTAGAL x3) (AVROAIR) (IMOUTNABOUT) (KDV) (LUCECITKA) (MAMOREB x5) (MANU LUQ) (REDWINGRR) (SCIFICOLLECTOR x2) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES) (STEBEN6 x2) (THE MOOP ALONG) (YANAGI x2)

Edited by acasim

Sent on 2-7-2012 to(-Eleanor- x2 coins)(AtlantaGal)(Avroair)(kdv)(numakeh)(pghlooking x3 coins)(Pingos)(Six Little Spookies)

Recieved from (AtlantaGal x2 coins)(drneal)(Getzie family)(imoutnabout x8 coins)(mamoreb)(numakeh)(steben6 x2 coins)(The Fossillady)

I recieved a package from mamoreb today. I have recieved all of my expected packages. I will post a pic later tonight.

Sending Out: (PGHLOOKING) (STEBEN6) (-ELEANOR- X2) (AVROAIR) (SCIFICOLLECTOR X2) All sent 02/02/12

Receiving: (PINGOS) (ALLIEDOZ) (DRNEAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (MODELCITIZEN) (STEBEN6) (NOSNOW X2) (YANAGI) (GETZIE FAMILY) (Avroair)

Big day in the receiving department today - Nosnow (2), drneal & yanagi. Now just waiting for four and one of them is travelling a long long way. But 6 to hear from that they received them.

edited to strike one more off the list :)

Edited by kini_ont

Waiting for coins from : kini_ont and mamoreb

All coins received!! I'll try to get a photo tomorrow. I got a NICE batch of coins in this trade. Thank you all for participating and thanks once again to Chuck for hosting it. :wub:

For the record...I mailed 11 packages (only 2 were international) and spent just under $26 postage.

Still waiting for confirmation of receipt from : AVROAIR and KDV

Sent 02/07/12: (ATLANTAGAL) (-ELEANOR-) (ICE13-333) (KINI_OUT) (LEWISCLAN77 x2) (MAMOREB x2) (MANU LUQ) (MAUISON) (NOSNOW) (NUMAKEH) (PINGOS) (REDWINGRR) (THE MOOP ALONG) (ACASIM x2 Sent 02/13/12))

ALL RECEIVED: (ATLANTAGAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (E&CPLUS3) (FIRENNICE) (GETZIE FAMILY) (ICE13-333) (KDV) KINI(_ONT) (MANU LUQ) (MODELCITIZEN) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES x2) (NOSNOW) (THE FOSSIL LADY x2) (THE MOOP ALONG)

Got the last one mailed out today (sorry for the delay, ACASIM!)

Edited by steben6

Received another package from The Moop Along. Thanks for the great coins! Two more packages to go :rolleyes:

ALL COINS SENT Feb 03

- ACASIM (x2) Feb 06

- ATLANTAGAL Feb 10

- KINI_ONT Feb 13

- MAMOREB (x2) Feb 07

- PGHLOOKING

- The Moop Along

- THEOTOKOS

WAITING FOR

- THE MOOP ALONG (x2) Feb 14

- SCIFICOLLECTOR (x2)

- NUMAKEH Feb 09

- AVROAIR

- FIRENNICE Feb 13

Sent:

ALLIED OZ X 5

GEOQUINO X 1

STEBEN6 X 1

ACASIM X 2

MAUISON X 1

MAMOREB X 1

WMMARBLES X 1

-ELEANOR- X 1

THEFOSSILLADY X 1

MODELCITIZEN X 1

CROWESFEAT30 X 1

LUCECITKA X 1

YANAGI X 2

THEMOOPALONG X 3

Received:

KDV X 5

6LS X 3

REDWINGRR X 2

ATLANTAGAL X 3 2(shipped later this month - can't wait :) )

MAUISON X 1 Thanks !

IMOUTANDABOUT X 2

KINI_ONT X 2

E&CPLUS3 X 2

ACASIM X 1

MAMOREB X 1

Still waiting on the international packages to arrive/be received.

Edited by scificollector

Sent on 4.2.2012:

Received:

(The Fossillady) - received 11.2, thank you! Love the Anasazi spirit dweller!

(SCIFICOLLECTOR) - received 13.2, hurray, my Migrations AE coin has arrived! It is BEAUTIFUL!

Waiting for:

(KDV) (steben6)

I sure hope my coins to you don't take as long as the holiday mission I sent you! :lol:

All were sent with registered mail today:

(REDWINGRR x2) (LEWISCLAN77) (THE MOOP ALONG) (YANAGI)

Receiving:

(ACASIM) (ATLANTAGAL) (LEWISCLAN77) (PGHLOOKING) (STEBEN6)

Edit: received the 1st Coin on 4th February from ACASIM

received two beautiful geocoin fairies today (02/15/12), 1 trackable 1 non-trackable

sending out : (chadsclan) (eleanor) (kdv) (kini_ont) (lewisclan) (mamoreb) (manu luq X2) (modelcitizen X2) (six little spookies X8) (the fossillady X2)

receiving: (eleanor X5) (manu luq X2) (atlantagal X2) (Lucecitka X3) (kini_ont) (imoutnabout X2) (firennice X2) (allied oz) (kdv)

today, a coin from kdv

IMG_NEW-8-4.jpg

ILYK

It's possible get one of these?, ...where?

You could try contacting DDRAMS. I got them from him as a present a couple of years ago. Maybe he still has some left.

sending out : (chadsclan) (eleanor) (kdv) (kini_ont) (lewisclan) (mamoreb) (manu luq X2) (modelcitizen X2) (six little spookies X8) (the fossillady X2)

receiving: (eleanor X5) (manu luq X2) (atlantagal X2) (Lucecitka X3) (kini_ont) (imoutnabout X2) (firennice X2) (allied oz) (kdv)

today, a coin from kdv

IMG_NEW-8-4.jpg

ILYK

It's possible get one of these?, ...where?

Sending Out: (PGHLOOKING) (-ELEANOR- X2) (AVROAIR) (SCIFICOLLECTOR X2) All sent 02/02/12

Receiving: (PINGOS) (ALLIEDOZ) (DRNEAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (MODELCITIZEN) (STEBEN6) (NOSNOW X2) (YANAGI) (GETZIE FAMILY) (Avroair)

One more lovely coin today from steben6 and I will enjoy.. very much enjoy thanks for the trade :D

waiting to make sure coins were received : kdv and eleanor

in todays mail:

IMG_0002_NEW-1-1.jpg

the advent geonutshells look so much nicer than my picture, and the halloween is a long awaited coin!

ILYK

Today I received from Scificollector two of my top wanted coins from the mathtrade: Brahean Lunar Eclipse and Celtic Tree of Life Mystery 2 version. Two great additions to my collection!!!

ALL COINS SENT Feb 03

- ACASIM (x2) Feb 06

- ATLANTAGAL Feb 10

- KINI_ONT Feb 13

- MAMOREB (x2) Feb 07

- PGHLOOKING

- The Moop Along Feb 14

- THEOTOKOS Feb 14

WAITING FOR

- THE MOOP ALONG (x2) Feb 14

- SCIFICOLLECTOR (x2) [Feb 16]

- NUMAKEH Feb 09

- AVROAIR

- FIRENNICE Feb 13

Sending Out: (PGHLOOKING) (-ELEANOR- X2) (AVROAIR) (SCIFICOLLECTOR X2) All sent 02/02/12

In today's mail the last two coins, one each from AlliedOz & Getzie family :D just awaiting the receipt of the ones I sent. I'll get a photo of the coins on the weekend :D