8th International Mathtrade

ECplus3

Sent on 4.2.2012:

(ACASIM x5) (ATLANTAGAL) (CHADSCLAN) (-ELEANOR-) (IMOUTNABOUT) (LEWISCLAN77) (LUCECITKA) (MODELCITIZEN) (SCIFICOLLECTOR)

Receiving:

(ACASIM X2) - received 6.2, thank you!

(DRNEAL) (PINGOS) (YANAGI X2) - received 7.2, thank you! I was particularly surprised by the 2012 butterfly!

(KDV) (NOSNOW) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (Six Little Spookies) (steben6) (The Fossillady)

Edit because I can't spell nicks.

Edited by mamoreb

Sent on 4.2.2012:

(ACASIM x5) (ATLANTAGAL) (CHADSCLAN) (-ELEANOR-) (IMOUTNABOUT) (LEWISCLAN77) (LUCECITKA) (MODELCITIZEN) (SCIFICOLLECTOR)

Receiving:

(DRNEAL) (PINGOS) (YANAGI X2) - received 7.2, thank you! I was particularly surprised by the 2012 butterfly!

(KDV) (NOSHOW) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (Six Little Spookies) (steben6) (The Fossillady)

Do you mean me?

Yes, I'm so so so so sorry... The concept of "no snow" is too unrealistic to me, here in freezing Norway... :)

It is actually not just a typo. From the start, I thought you were "noshow". Many months ago, I noticed my misunderstanding, and was determined to get it right. Seems that I failed this time. Sorry again!

Yes, I'm so so so so sorry... The concept of "no snow" is too unrealistic to me, here in freezing Norway... :)

It is actually not just a typo. From the start, I thought you were "noshow". Many months ago, I noticed my misunderstanding, and was determined to get it right. Seems that I failed this time. Sorry again!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Sending Out: (ATLANTAGAL) (PGHLOOKING) (STEBEN6) (-ELEANOR- X2) (DRNEAL) (IMOUTNABOUT) (AVROAIR) (SCIFICOLLECTOR X2)

Receiving: (PINGOS) (ALLIEDOZ) (DRNEAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (MODELCITIZEN) (STEBEN6) (NOSNOW X2) (YANAGI) (GETZIE FAMILY)

First one came in today thank you Pingos, the golden Blues Brother is perfect. I'll wait till all are in before I take a picture if that's alright :)

Recived a package from Where's mymarbles today. A lot of great trades so far. Thanks to all.

Sent 2-2-12:

(AVROAIR) KINI_ONT x2) (LUCECITKA) (MAMOREB) (MAUISON x2) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES) (STEBEN6) (THE MOOP ALONG)

Sent Received

(ATLANTAGAL) (WHERE’SMYMARBLES) (IMOUTNABOUT x3) (REDWINGRR)

Received:

(ATLANTAGAL) (AVROAIR) (CHADSCLAN) (MODELCITIZEN) (PGHLOOKING X3) (REDWINGRR X2) (CROWSFEAT30) (WHERE’S MYMARBLES X2)

Waiting:

(ICE13-333 X2) (KDV) (STEBEN6)

Finally got all but one envelope sent out today! Have another to send, but it won't go out until Friday after we get home to pick up the one coin I forgot to bring with me on our caching road trip. Six international envelopes and seven domestic and it was $38 and some change...not as bad as I thought! Will be home Thursday, Feb 9th, to see what I've received - can't wait! I really enjoy that I am sending coins to people from whom I am also receiving coins, and I like it that I am getting coins from others I've never traded with! This is so much fun and I am really happy with the trade this time! :grin:

Sent 02/07/12: (ATLANTAGAL) (-ELEANOR-) (ICE13-333) (KINI_OUT) (LEWISCLAN77 x2) (MAMOREB x2) (MANU LUQ) (MAUISON) (NOSNOW) (NUMAKEH) (PINGOS) (REDWINGRR) (THE MOOP ALONG)

Receiving: (ATLANTAGAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (E&CPLUS3) (FIRENNICE) (GETZIE FAMILY) (ICE13-333) (KDV) (KINI_ONT) (MANU LUQ) (MODELCITIZEN) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES x2) (NOSNOW) (THE FOSSIL LADY x2) (THE MOOP ALONG)

Edited by steben6

Sent out all of mine (See Post #300)

Received:

SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES Awesome! I love it :D

NOSNOW - X3 I think I have all your personal coins now :D

MAUISON Wow! :D

-ELEANOR- I've wanted one for a long time! Thanks :D

KINI_ONT

LAVAL K-9 SO happy to finally have one of each of these :D

REDWINGRR Thanks for the dove! Let me know when mine arrives.

THE MOOP ALONG - X2 This is a mystery coin I don't mind buying/trading for :P

PGHLOOKING Nice! :D

ACASIM Another one I've wanted since forever. Thanks! :D

MAMOREB

Feb 4 - One package arrived bearing gifts from 3 traders. It's a happy, HAPPY day. :D

Feb 6 - Two more packages today. Made up for the 2 insurance and 1 attorney's bill that came with them. :P

I'll post a pic when the rest arrive. I love them all. This was a GREAT trade for me.

Feb 8 - Two more packages for me! And an OOPS! I should be receiving one from Mamoreb as well. Somehow I forgot to list that one. :huh:

Sent on 2-7-2012 to(-Eleanor- x2 coins)(AtlantaGal)(Avroair)(kdv)(numakeh)(pghlooking x3 coins)(Pingos)(Six Little Spookies)

Recieved from (AtlantaGal x2 coins)(drneal)(Getzie family)(imoutnabout x8 coins)(mamoreb)(numakeh)(steben6 x2 coins)(The Fossillady)

Recieved a package today from Getzie family. Thank you very much.

Sending Out: (ATLANTAGAL) (PGHLOOKING) (STEBEN6) (-ELEANOR- X2) (DRNEAL) (IMOUTNABOUT) (AVROAIR) (SCIFICOLLECTOR X2)

Receiving: (PINGOS) (ALLIEDOZ) (DRNEAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (MODELCITIZEN) (STEBEN6) (NOSNOW X2) (YANAGI) (GETZIE FAMILY) (Avroair)

Didn't notice till now that I had missed the marking the receiving trade with Mark, that was my #1 coin :) Thank you got it today.

Another packet today and one yesterday.

Coins left to send: Acasim, Atlantagal x2, Avroair x2, Imoutnabout, kdv x17, mamoreb, manu luq, scificollector x3, steben6 x2, pghlooking, TMA x2, Wheresmymarbles

Coins received from: -Eleanor- x4, acasim x2, AtlantaGal, chadsclan x2, drneal x7, firennice, imoutnabout x2, kdv x6, Laval K-9, LewisClan77, ModelCitizen, NOSNOW, pghlooking x5, redwingrr.

Getting close to having all of them!

:D

Sent on 4.2.2012:

Receiving:

(DRNEAL) (PINGOS) (YANAGI X2) - received 7.2, thank you! I was particularly surprised by the 2010 butterfly!

(NOSNOW) (Six Little Spookies) - received 8.2, thank you! Finally got myself green turtle, thanks to NosNow. ;)

(KDV) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (steben6) (The Fossillady)

Edited by mamoreb

All packages sending out 2 febr.:

Package sends to: (ATLANTAGAL) (E&CPLUS3)3x (KDV)2x (KINI_ONT) (LUCECITKA) (MAMOREB) (THE FOSSILLADY)

Package receiving from: (ATLANTAGAL) (CHADSCLAN) (-ELEANOR) KDV)2x (LAVAL K-9) (LEWISCLAN77) (REDWINGRR) (STEBEN6)

(THE MOOP ALONG)

Sent:

ALLIED OZ X 5

GEOQUINO X 1

STEBEN5 X 1

ACASIM X 2

MAUISON X 1

MAMOREB X 1

WMMARBLES X 1

-ELEANOR- X 1

THEFOSSILLADY X 1

MODELCITIZEN X 1

LUCECITKA X 1

YANAGI X 2

THEMOOPALONG X 3

Received:

KDV X 5

6LS X 3

REDWINGRR X 2

ATLANTAGAL X 3 2(shipped later this month - can't wait :) )

MAUISON X 1 Thanks !

IMOUTANDABOUT X 2

KINI_ONT X 2

E&CPLUS3 X 2

ACASIM X 1

MAMOREB X 1

Sending out: KDV x 2, ACASIM, ATLANTAGAL, IMOUTNABOUT, MANU LUQ, NOSNOW x 2, PINGOS, SCIFICOLLECTOR x 2, SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES, THE MOOP ALONG

Receiving:

(CHADSCLAN x 2), (PGHLOOKING), (MAUISON x 2), (KDV x 2), (CROWESFEAT30), (NUMAKEH x 2), (STEBEN6), (NOSNOW)

Got a pkg from Steben6 today - Thank you! I'll post another pic when the rest come in.

Received my first two packages from Crowesfeat30 (Hong Kong 2007 and Mystery Heart and a great pathtag!)and from Numakeh (Celtic Treasure plus great pathtag)! I LOVE all the three coins and the PT's - thank you so much!!!

ALL COINS SENT Feb 03

- ACASIM (x2) Feb 06

- ATLANTAGAL

- KINI_ONT

- MAMOREB (x2) Feb 07

- PGHLOOKING

- The Moop Along

- THEOTOKOS

WAITING FOR

- THE MOOP ALONG (x2)

- CROWESFEAT30 (x2) Feb 09

- SCIFICOLLECTOR (x2)

- NUMAKEH Feb 09

- AVROAIR

- FIRENNICE

Sent on 2-7-2012 to(-Eleanor- x2 coins)(AtlantaGal)(Avroair)(kdv)(numakeh)(pghlooking x3 coins)(Pingos)(Six Little Spookies)

Recieved from (AtlantaGal x2 coins)(drneal)(Getzie family)(imoutnabout x8 coins)(mamoreb)(numakeh)(steben6 x2 coins)(The Fossillady)

Recieved packages today from numakeh and steben6. Thanks for the trades.

Received a few more, from MAMOREB, IMOUTNABOUT and KDV (yesterday) and from MANU LUQ and SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES (today).

So this means that 8 packages arrived, still 5 to go:

Sending out:

(-ELEANOR- x4) (ALLIEDOZ) (ATLANTAGAL x2) (CHADSCLAN) (E&CPLUS3) (ICE13-333) (IMOUTNABOUT) (KDV) (MAMOREB x2) (NUMAKEH) (PGHLOOKING x3) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES x2) (THE MOOP ALONG)

Receiving:

(ATLANTAGAL x3) (AVROAIR) (IMOUTNABOUT) (KDV) (LUCECITKA) (MAMOREB x5) (MANU LUQ) (REDWINGRR) (SCIFICOLLECTOR x2) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES) (STEBEN6 x2) (THE MOOP ALONG) (YANAGI x2)

And here go a bunch of photos:

IMG_1738.jpgIMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1747.jpgIMG_1749.jpg

CzechLeather.jpg

sending out : (chadsclan) (eleanor) (kdv) (kini_ont) (lewisclan) (mamoreb) (manu luq X2) (modelcitizen X2) (six little spookies X8) (the fossillady X2)

receiving: (eleanor X5) (manu luq X2) (atlantagal X2) (Lucecitka X3) (kini_ont) (imoutnabout X2) (firennice X2) (allied oz) (kdv)

today coins from manu luq, fireennice, and allied oz!

IMG_NEW-12-1.jpg

ILYK

LewisClan77 came today. Only 2 left! :)

Coins left to send: Acasim, Atlantagal x2, Avroair x2, Imoutnabout, kdv x17, mamoreb, manu luq, scificollector x3, steben6 x2, pghlooking, TMA x2, Wheresmymarbles

Coins received from: -Eleanor- x4, acasim x2, AtlantaGal, chadsclan x2, drneal x7, firennice, imoutnabout x2, kdv x6, Laval K-9, LewisClan77, ModelCitizen, NOSNOW, pghlooking x5, redwingrr.

Got to the mail today we should have a cointest to see who spent the most on mailing them :blink:

Receiving: (PINGOS) (ALLIEDOZ) (DRNEAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (MODELCITIZEN) (STEBEN6) (NOSNOW X2) (YANAGI) (GETZIE FAMILY)

And a huge Thanks to all for participating :D

I believe you are sending me a coin.....yes or no? :blink:

Got to the mail today we should have a cointest to see who spent the most on mailing them :blink:

And a huge Thanks to all for participating :D

I believe you are sending me a coin.....yes or no? :blink:

Yes on the same day as the others, sorry senior moments :anicute:

Sending Out: (ATLANTAGAL) (PGHLOOKING) (STEBEN6) (-ELEANOR- X2) (DRNEAL) (IMOUTNABOUT) (AVROAIR) (SCIFICOLLECTOR X2)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES)

Receiving: (PINGOS) (ALLIEDOZ) (DRNEAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (MODELCITIZEN) (STEBEN6) (NOSNOW X2) (YANAGI) (GETZIE FAMILY) (Avroair)

And in hindsight I guess I didn't fair to badly 9 packages @ $32.83 cdn

Edited by kini_ont

sending out : (chadsclan) (eleanor) (kdv) (kini_ont) (lewisclan) (mamoreb) (manu luq X2) (modelcitizen X2) (six little spookies X8) (the fossillady X2)

receiving: (eleanor X5) (manu luq X2) (atlantagal X2) (Lucecitka X3) (kini_ont) (imoutnabout X2) (firennice X2) (allied oz) (kdv)

today, a coin from kini_ont!

IMG_NEW_NEW-1.jpg

ILYK
Receiving: (Acasim x2)(ChadsClan)(Fossillady)(Imoutandabout)(KDV)(Kini_Ont)(Laval K-9)(Lewisclan)(Manu Luq x2)(Mamoreb)(Nosnow)(Pingos)(Redwingrr)(Six Little Spookies x2)(Steben6)(Theotokos x2)(Where'sMyMarbles)(Yanagi)

Received coins today from KDV, LewisClan, Pingos, Steben6 & Yanagi. Just 2 more to come.

Arrived home to find Christmas in February at my house! :santa: Loved all the coins. Will post pics when they all arrive (only waiting on two envelopes).

Sent 02/07/12: (ATLANTAGAL) (-ELEANOR-) (ICE13-333) (KINI_OUT) (LEWISCLAN77 x2) (MAMOREB x2) (MANU LUQ) (MAUISON) (NOSNOW) (NUMAKEH) (PINGOS) (REDWINGRR) (THE MOOP ALONG)

Receiving: (ATLANTAGAL) (CROWESFEAT30) (E&CPLUS3) (FIRENNICE) (GETZIE FAMILY) (ICE13-333) (KDV) (KINI_ONT) (MANU LUQ) (MODELCITIZEN) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES x2) (NOSNOW) (THE FOSSIL LADY x2) (THE MOOP ALONG)

Sending Out: (ATLANTAGAL) (PGHLOOKING) (STEBEN6) (-ELEANOR- X2) (DRNEAL) (IMOUTNABOUT) (AVROAIR) (SCIFICOLLECTOR X2)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES) All sent 02/02/12

Received the trade from Crowesfeat30 and thank you Sarah for the pathtag it is gorgeous :D

today, a coin from kdv

IMG_NEW-8-4.jpg

ILYK