Enhancement: Pocket Query - No members only

orange

I would like to set up my Pocket queries to not give me Members Only caches since I often cache with non-member cachers and they can not log these on the site here. So I only want the open to all caches in my result set.

I do not currently see that option. I see that I could get just members only caches but I don't see the reverse.

Is it posssible to add it?

I was going to suggest using Watcher to filter the GPX, but I see that ClayJar has not included this feature.

As a work-around, you could do a Pocket Query of all (and ONLY) Member Caches and run it thru Watcher. Then add all of them to your ignore list. When you process your regular GPX file you will now eliminate all the Member Only caches.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. - Homer Simpson

ChiTown Cachers * Keenpeople.com Stats

I would say that this is information that would be *very* useful to have in the GPX. If/when it is added in some way, shape, or form, I will *absolutely* add a filter to Watcher for it. In fact, I'll bet you that I'll have it in Watcher within... hmm... let's just say 24 hours of it being added.

(Jeremy, it looks like I have another thing to talk to you about. Whenever you get the chance...)

[[[ ClayJar Networks ]]]

Home of Watcher downloads, Official Geocaching Chat, and the Geocache Rating System