35mm Film cans looking for good homes

g0ods

Newbie here - first post

Whilst clearing out my Father's dark room stuff we came across a 4L ice cream box stuffed full of 35mm film cans, over forty in total! If you would like some and can turn them into geocaches then, msg or email me, they are yours for the cost of postage. The only rule I would ask for is that they become active caches.

Regards,

Miles, g0ods

Newbie here - first post

Whilst clearing out my Father's dark room stuff we came across a 4L ice cream box stuffed full of 35mm film cans, over forty in total! If you would like some and can turn them into geocaches then, msg or email me, they are yours for the cost of postage. The only rule I would ask for is that they become active caches.

Regards,

Miles, g0ods

Hi Miles. First of all, welcome to the highly addictive hobby that is Geocaching!

I was only trying to find some 35mm cases the other day so would be more than happy to take five off your hands if they are available. MSG me the cost of postage and how you would like the funds.

Regards

Degucacher