Order in which the stats are broken out.

Sissy-n-CR

Am I the only one that thinks the order in which the stats are listed is a little strange?

Right now it is WebCams, Locationlesses, Traditionals, Virts, Mutlis, LB's, Events, etc. (I think as I only going by my own stats page.)

Wouldn't it be easier to compare if the physcials were together and the virts together, then list everything else?

Here one example which I would most likely find easier to read:

Traditional

Multis

Unknown

Letterbox Hybrid

Virts

Webcam

Event

Locationless

Benchmark

TB's

The top seven types are the ones, if I'm not mistaken, that were included into a person's grand total before--it would easier for those who like to add those up to do so. Plus, they are more similarly grouped to those cache types that near(er) to themselves.

Just a thought.

CR

72057_2000.gif

It makes no difference to me at all; it would seem alphabetical would be the easiest.

I looked at your example, and I suppose they could also be listed in order of the popularity (or perhaps more accurately the sheer number) of each type. And of course, some categories would need to be listed separately.

My guess is that would change the list to look more like:

"U Found It"

Traditional

Virtual Caches

Multi caches

Letterbox Hybrids

Unknown

Webcam caches (Perhaps this belongs in the "related activities" category.)

Related Activities

Benchmarks

Event Caches (Perhaps this belongs in the "U Found It" category.)

Travel Bugs

Vaguely Related Activities

Locationless caches

NETCaches

I think it could be even simpler. To me, there are only two types of caches, physical, and other. Physical includes the traditional, multi, letterbox, you get the idea. Other is virts, locationless, webcam, netcache, event, etc.

You either find a hidden container/logbook, or you don't.

96920_1100.jpg

"Chock full of essential vitamins and waypoints"

quote:
Originally posted by BloenCustoms:

I think it could be even simpler. To me, there are only two types of caches, physical, and other. Physical includes the traditional, multi, letterbox, you get the idea. Other is virts, locationless, webcam, netcache, event, etc.

You either find a hidden container/logbook, or you don't.

I agree with this arrangement. Then the page should total up the finds for all types, excluding benchmarks, TBs and other non-caches.