[FEATURE] Ability to duplicate/copy some other bookmark list

dfx

Simple. Somebody has a bookmark list that you want to use (for a PQ for example), but you want to make some small changes to it first. You'd have to create a bookmark list of your own and duplicate the contents. That could be done automatically at the push of a button.

Simple. Somebody has a bookmark list that you want to use (for a PQ for example), but you want to make some small changes to it first. You'd have to create a bookmark list of your own and duplicate the contents. That could be done automatically at the push of a button.

How is that different from this one? Don't get me wrong, I want to copy whole bookmarks also.

How is that different from this one? Don't get me wrong, I want to copy whole bookmarks also.

That one is about moving (and maybe copying) individual items from one list that you own to another list that you own. At least that's how I understand it. Duplicating somebody else's whole bookmark list is a different feature, although it could be facilitated through the same mechanism.

That one is about moving (and maybe copying) individual items from one list that you own to another list that you own. At least that's how I understand it. Duplicating somebody else's whole bookmark list is a different feature, although it could be facilitated through the same mechanism.

Okay, I'll see the Devil's 3 and raise him 4.

Definitely ... though it isn't a huge deal, I've often wanted to do this.

It's become easier with the latest GSAK: load a PQ of the bookmark list into a new database, and do geocaching.com access -> add to bookmark list. That's still going around my elbow to get to my mouth. And it should be a relatively easy thing to implement, since the function to add a list of GC#s to a list is already present.

Edward