Anyone else noticed this???

Kobayashi

Every time I log on to the "Groundspeak Forums" and select a "discussion" I'd like to navigate...I get bounced back to the "Groundspeak Forums" page again. I have to click on the "discussion" one more time until I get into the discussion I want. (dadgum that extra click!)

K...

Here's why: you need to be logged in to view the "Geocaching.com discussion." When you click on it the first time, you are not logged in, so the system kicks you out and logs you in. So the next time you try it, you are able to access the forum.

Click to log in before reading this board, and you won't have to double click again.

Jamie

I have noticed that when I first open the forums page and it says that I am not logged in, "click here to login", that I have to click twice before it will log me in automatically. I have sometimes wondered about that.

KYtrex

-----------------

A "Buckeye" is just a "Hillbilly" that ran out of money on the way to Michigan jpshakehead.gif

I've been been a member of this site and the sport of geocaching since Dec. 2001.

I only recently became a Charter Member: July 5th 2002....

Weird Thing: If you look at my Profile it says I've been a charter member sice December 2001...

Does this mean my membership expires next December? Yikes!

quote:
Originally posted by KYtrex:

I have noticed that when I first open the forums page and it says that I am not logged in, "click here to login", that I have to click twice before it will log me in automatically. I have sometimes wondered about that.

This is a result of the way the forums are integrated with the Geocaching.com site. Check out this post I made some time ago and see if that helps.

-Elias

I'll give that a try. Also, thanks for the quick reply. I wasn't expecting it. You all run a class "A" site!

KYtrex

-----------------

A "Buckeye" is just a "Hillbilly" that ran out of money on the way to Michigan jpshakehead.gif

icon_rolleyes.gifI'll bet that explains why I sometimes get bounced b ack to the forum menu when I try to post a reply! What a relief-I was thinking system bugs or operator error on my end!

icon_eek.gif Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son!

icon_rolleyes.gifI'll bet that explains why I sometimes get bounced b ack to the forum menu when I try to post a reply! What a relief-I was thinking system bugs or operator error on my end!

icon_eek.gif Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son!