TB47JP5

Bamilbis

I have a personal coin that I sort of use to track my history and milage. I'm not sure what else to do with it though. What do you guys do with yours? Best I've thought of so far is slap a link to the coins page in my signature line.

edit for typo

Edited by GeotaggedBloger

I'm not sure there's much else to do with a personal geocoin... except take it to a few events and let other geocachers discover it.

You could make its page a bit more interesting by editing the visit logs to add your own details. You certainly travel about the States a lot so you could turn it into a 'diary' by adding comments e.g. "Had to fly to Wherever for a couple of days to do a job for Whoever..." It depends how much personal detail you're prepared to share with the Geocaching Public. :D

MrsB

TB47JP5

That's not a bad idea. I can't really talk about who I fly. We have confidentiality agreements and I'd lose my job if I started posting private info about the rich and famous. But the rest is a good idea. I should clean the page up a bit. Make it more "presentable"

I added a link to this post. If any of you guys have a similar type coin I wouldn't mind a link for some examples of what you do with your personal coin.

Thanks,

GTB

I have a personal coin that I sort of use to track my history and milage. I'm not sure what else to do with it though. What do you guys do with yours? Best I've thought of so far is slap a link to the coins page in my signature line.

edit for typo

Whatever you do don't drop it in a cache and wait til your next cache to retrieve. I HATE THAT.

i like helping travelers and it blows when owners dip but don't retrieve right away.