DECLINED - [FEATURE] Merge prior FEEDBACK items into the new FEEDBACK forum.

Artemis&Apollo

It seems that all the effort we went through in the past to enter suggestions, vote on the items, and provide comments has now been lost. There are items that I am interested in from the now closed FEEDBACK page (I guess it was called Uservoice) that I do not see here. It’s like they never existed.

Let’s not lose the work that has already been done. Merge the top items from the previous FEEDBACK approach with this new approach. DECLINE them if that is Groundspeaks decision but let’s not pretend they were never there.

I'm sorry, but that's not a realistic request. There were almost 2000 topics in the Geocaching.com section alone and it would represent a huge effort on our part to manually copy the ideas over here, even if we only focused on the "top" ones. Besides, all of the ideas that received a reasonable number of votes have already been entered into our internal database, which is what the real decision making is based on. If there is some issue that you want further discussion on, feel free to post it anew here.

I'm sorry, but that's not a realistic request. There were almost 2000 topics in the Geocaching.com section alone and it would represent a huge effort on our part to manually copy the ideas over here, even if we only focused on the "top" ones. Besides, all of the ideas that received a reasonable number of votes have already been entered into our internal database, which is what the real decision making is based on. If there is some issue that you want further discussion on, feel free to post it anew here.

Ok then, one question: has the problem with pocket query maps been entered into the internal database? It definitely had a reasonable number of votes.

Yes. "Under Review" was the status and "Added to our internal queue for review" was the terminology we used to indicate that we had moved an idea or bug into our internal database.

Thanks Moun10Bike. I'm disappointed that I can't track the progress anymore but pleased to know that it was not been dropped. I will wait to see if something happens before re-entering the suggestion.