Avitar

jdnorris

• Modify your account...
  • scroll down until you see the link to upload images (a little over 1/2 way down).
  • Click that link to upload photos.
  • Go back to modifying your account.
  • Change your Avatar image
  • Save your changes by clicking modify your account
  • logout then re-login for the avatar to take effect in the forums

You can also go here for Frequently Asked Questions

kc

row, row, row your boat

OK, I'm letting you all know now ahead of time that your gonna probably wanna shoot me. Anyway, I went and tried to modify my account, the program said that it wanted me to insert the disk...(AAArrrgghh! now what?) The image I wanted to upload was from "Print Artist"; I went to save but there was no way (that I saw) to save to a floppy, then there is the issue of the JPEG file (I'm not sure if the image is a JPEG or what and if I can make/switch the image to JPEG). The rest of the instruction you folks have provided is real good and I think I might be able to follow that...It's just the initial image...(getting the image to upload status) Of course the other thought is that I'm making a mole hill out of a mountain. My computer skills are at the moment laughable! I swear that the little elf hiding in my computer is always insulting me and it's making me mad! }icon_smile.gif Thanks for your help everyone!