Caches along a route using a Mac, not a PC

How do I use Caches Along a Route with a MAC? GSAK is not compatible with Macintosh, and all the directions I have found say to use GSAK. Can I make a PQ from a center point and the Route part will place them in order to most easily maneuver a route? Or must it be done manually selecting each cache in order? Thank you.

How do I use Caches Along a Route with a MAC? GSAK is not compatible with Macintosh, and all the directions I have found say to use GSAK. Can I make a PQ from a center point and the Route part will place them in order to most easily maneuver a route? Or must it be done manually selecting each cache in order? Thank you.

I haven't found any geo software that works very well with a mac. Best thing I have come up with is to copy and paste into my kindle. Your GPS (or at least mine does) will display caches in order of proximity to you, not on a route.

However, downloading the caches you want to seek will show them on your gps in the topo view. You can then at least see what cache you are approaching.