Negative post

GarminArmin

Benjamin921 - View the posts by clicking on the name above the avatar, select "view recent posts by ...", then click on his name under the "author" column to view the actual profile.

Here are the stats: Caches Found/Hidden: 46/11

I checked out the posts for the hidden caches. They all seem fine to me. Great in fact. Virtually all of the posts are very positive and complimentary. See the good, don't dwell on the bad. GarminArmin, looks like you're doing good things for the rest of your local geocachers.

I've never been lost, but I was a might bewildered for three days once. Daniel Boone

I would almost never, ever delete someone's log. Unless they said something completely inappropriate, or gave away the big surprise of your cache, I don't see any reason to remove it. Just because they didn't show appreciation for what you did is not reason. Sure, they could have been a little more pleasant (I didn't read the log, I'm just speaking in general) but there's no rule says people have to be nice.

Shrug and move on, but please don't delete a log just cuz you don't like it.

Jamie

I think it is important to both respectfully praise and criticize caches in your posts. I have taken suggestions and made improvements. I have also disliked locations, views, etc. of caches and always respond so the owner gets honest feedback, and can make improvements. I have also received responses when I criticize that the cache owner was sorry that the cache wasn't to my liking, but others had not negatively commented about it.

David Berne

Great. Now the original poster has gone back and completely changed his original post. Just another abuser.

I used to be opposed to the fact that we couldn't delete or edit our messages... but now I think it ought to be more restricted. I don't want folks to be able to go back after I've already responded to their message. Makes me look like a dope when in reality they're just not standing behind what they said.

Jamie