"Last Ten Logs" on MY CACHE PAGE

LarsThorwald

I see this is a new feature... but I just wanted to report that, on my page at least, the "last ten" are in fact NOT my most recent caches/postings; they exclude then ten or so I've posted in the last week or so. Just thought I'd bring this up...

Charlie

"One should never begin a journey by heading in the wrong direction."

Yeah. Now I gt the correct "last ten," but "show all my logs" reduces my list to zero.

Glad I don't have to figure this stuff out! I hate people who tell you what's wrong without giving you a suggestion on how to make it right!

Charlie

"One should never begin a journey by heading in the wrong direction."

But boy do we love this site when it's working right. icon_smile.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm not moaning, just reportin a 'bug'. I used to program for a living and sod's law always seemed to apply when making that one small requested change - lots of seemingly unrelated 'features' suddenly reared their heads!!

But boy do we love this site when it's working right. icon_smile.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm not moaning, just reportin a 'bug'. I used to program for a living and sod's law always seemed to apply when making that one small requested change - lots of seemingly unrelated 'features' suddenly reared their heads!!

After reading all the posts I went and checked my page. Too cool! In New Mexico, there are only 200-250 caches in some 160,000 square miles so Benchmarks are a real boon! I'm delighted to have this aspect available. icon_biggrin.gif

icon_eek.gif Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son!

After reading all the posts I went and checked my page. Too cool! In New Mexico, there are only 200-250 caches in some 160,000 square miles so Benchmarks are a real boon! I'm delighted to have this aspect available. icon_biggrin.gif

icon_eek.gif Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son!