HELP

teddysue333
Followers 0

2 Questions

1. The site sends me to Canada for area codes but my account clearly says United Kindom how can i get the geo site to understand where i live/

2. I have messed up a geo trackable and the information is wrong on the log i have sent the owner an email giving correcgt details and dates but cant make changes the the trackable log need help

2. I have messed up a geo trackable and the information is wrong on the log i have sent the owner an email giving correcgt details and dates but cant make changes the the trackable log need help

If you no longer have the trackable number from the TB, there's not a lot you can do.

The TB owner my let you know the number, or may fix it themselves.

You could leave a Note on the cache page, and the TB's page to explain your problem, the next cacher may let you know the number, or sort it themselves.

Not a big problem, you're not the first to make the mistake, and won't be the last! :laughing:

Rule number one for trackables is:

Write the number down, and keep it safe!

If you moved from Canada to the UK *if your home location was originally in Canada* If you had notifications set up for when caches were published around your home location.. it won't change when you change your home location. you have to change each notification preference listed within your account.

At least I did, a few months ago.

Of course I don't know if you ever lived there. Just letting you know in case it helps.

Edited by RhinoInAToga