server busy again?

CacheMonkeez

I'm trying to get some logging done and update my cache pages and the server is always busy. Is this because it's Sunday evening and everybody is trying to log finds?

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Too Busy

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Server Too Busy

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Server Too Busy]

System.Web.HttpRuntime.RejectRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +147

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Slow is tolerable; inaccessible is not right, espcially when you are a paying member.

Just my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by Freelens&Mosie:

It is and has been very slow yesterday and today. I assume they are working on it. If not....hey guys...it's slow. O.K. done.

Wisdom comes with age... but sometimes age comes alone.

I think the slowness you're seeing has to be volume related. I had trouble at 8:00 p.m. PDT Sunday, but by the time I was entering logs at midnight PDT, it was moving pretty quick.

Now, at noon Monday, pages are pretty much inaccessible again.

WWJD? JW RTFM.

I too thought the upgrade would be complete by now. I also have some cache visits to update but I either go to sleep waiting or I get a web site not responding message. I'm hopeful the site will be back to at least what it was very soon. Sorry, I'm spoiled with quick response web sites. BluRock icon_rolleyes.gif

BluRock

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!

Slow is not the right word ... makes me think of that commercial on TV comparing the www to Chinese water torture. Funny thing is that is will do a search, but will time out on a simple cache page retrieval.

CharlieP