DNFs

RhinoInAToga

How do you find out your count for DNFs?

I don't mind DNFs.. in fact, I kind of like them.. I would like to know how many we've logged since we've started.

Is there a way you can get stats for them? Or do you have to go through your entire history of logs and count the blue faces?

I'm sure we have more than we've found. Hubs is sure we have less than we've found. Help me settle this! :anitongue:

I don't mind DNFs.. in fact, I kind of like them.. I would like to know how many we've logged since we've started.

Is there a way you can get stats for them? Or do you have to go through your entire history of logs and count the blue faces?

I'm sure we have more than we've found. Hubs is sure we have less than we've found. Help me settle this! :anitongue:

This page will display a list of all the DNFs you've posted, with the total number at the top.

--Larry

This page will display a list of all the DNFs you've posted, with the total number at the top.

--Larry

But doesn't say if you went on to find the cache later... So it's no longer a Not Found.

However, there is a GSAK macro that will help! (If you have, and use, GSAK!) :)

--Larry

Editing previous entry due to senior moment!!!

Edited by popokiiti

:surprise: We only have 43 DNFs?? :surprise:

I was so sure it would be more than that... it feels like more than that.

I thought I had more than 379, too. Must have neglected to log a few.

I write them all down in our "log book" so I'll remember to log everything when we get home. Finds and DNFs alike. It still feels like more than 43, though..

I don't log ones that we don't really try to find though, for reasons of muggles or it's just too dark and it's in the woods and whatnot, so we decide to pass. Maybe that's why I feel like there's more. :huh:

:surprise: We only have 43 DNFs?? :surprise:

I was so sure it would be more than that... it feels like more than that.

I thought I had more than 379, too. Must have neglected to log a few.

I write them all down in our "log book" so I'll remember to log everything when we get home. Finds and DNFs alike. It still feels like more than 43, though..

I don't log ones that we don't really try to find though, for reasons of muggles or it's just too dark and it's in the woods and whatnot, so we decide to pass. Maybe that's why I feel like there's more. :huh:

Now that I think about it, that's probably the same issue at this end. If I spent a good amount of time looking and just could not find it. I log a DNF; if there was a specific hint and I checke there and didn't find anything, I do the same. But if there were just too many people around, or I was just tired of looking and hadn't exhausted the possibilities, I don't normally bother loging a DNF for that.