First Geocache List

txoilgas

I know I have seen it in the past but is there a list of all the geocaches placed for at least the first two years of Geocaching ie May 2000 to December 2002. Obviously this is for the Cache Every Month challenge. I am missing 3 months and need the whole list to make sure.

Thanks

I know I have seen it in the past but is there a list of all the geocaches placed for at least the first two years of Geocaching ie May 2000 to December 2002. Obviously this is for the Cache Every Month challenge. I am missing 3 months and need the whole list to make sure.

Thanks

run a PQ based on "Placed During"

Thanks

Place during is ok but it limits you to 500 miles. I did it from Ft. Worth and it missed Mingo.

Thanks

Here's a listing I found useful ---> ScouterHerb & MrsB List . Hope it is what you are looking for :D .

Thanks

Here's a listing I found useful ---> ScouterHerb & MrsB List . Hope it is what you are looking for :D .

That is exactly what I was looking for. THANKS !!!

Thanks

Place during is ok but it limits you to 500 miles. I did it from Ft. Worth and it missed Mingo.

You can do a PQ that will cover what you want. Select "From Origin None"; "Within States/Provinces" - all the states you want to cover (I've selected all 50 states and the Canadian provinces). The 500 mile limit doesn't come into play at all this way.