Pocket Queries

skraeling

I am also having Pocket Query issues. Tried to run a previous set that was last run 10/31/11 and they never ran, than I set up a new set of Pocket Queries and marked them to run today. Well that was about an hour ago and still no pocket query has run. This is starting to be a pain. I like running my Pocket Queries on Friday to get up to date caches to go find over the weekend, but I guess that will not happen. So I guess I have to us my old info and possibly have to go after caches that have been temporarily disabled since my last PQ ran. That is a big bummer, what is going on Groundspeak?????

I guess they fixed it today, but those of us that had our PQ's to run on Friday will lose those and we will have to run our PQ's on Saturday and hope there are no changes between this morning and tonight for our Sunday Caching Run. Also lost time out of caching today, due to the fact we now have to run a PQ today instead of last night.

Edited by fo2gra4