Group caching name

Hi all, Just a couple of quick questions.

1st If we are out caching in a group and we use a group name, does that name have to have a seperate account? or can we just use the name for the log book but still do online logging under our caching name.

2nd Can anyone recommend a free blogging service so I can do a geocaching blog of my exploits for family members to see.

Thanks for looking

Lord Richard

1st If we are out caching in a group and we use a group name, does that name have to have a seperate account? or can we just use the name for the log book but still do online logging under our caching name.

2nd Can anyone recommend a free blogging service so I can do a geocaching blog of my exploits for family members to see.

1st, a lot of people sign the log books as "team xxx", and then log online using their own accounts saying something like "signed the log as team xxx", and I can't see a problem with it.

2nd, can't help - sorry :rolleyes:

Hi,

1, Yes, using a team name is fine, doesn't need to be one with an account, I usually do this when caching with others and we use a topical name for the team for the outing.

2, blogger.com or blogsome.com are both fine and free.

Regards,

Martin