DECLINED - [FEATURE] Forum Signature for Basic Members

TheCacheSeeker

I think Basic Members should have the option to have a forum signature too, like how it was before. What do you think? :anibad:

I believe they already have the option - costs $30, and comes with free PQs, the off-topic forum, and PMO caches ;)

Edited by keehotee

I think Basic Members should have the option to have a forum signature too, like how it was before. What do you think? :anibad:

I do not care at all about signatures and do not regard it as a plus to be allowed to use a signature (the same btw holds for most other PM features).

Cezanne

This is one of numerous small (and large) benefits of premium membership.

It really is a small matter whether or not to have Basic Member sig lines...

after all it's not impossible to generate them by one self.

The real question is what happened to change Jeremy's mind. He did respond to this in the Feedback under Completed.

That was quite a ways back now. That reply said that it was Completed (that is basic sigs were back and active)... something that has never happened. Was that a miss communication, or was it changed for some reason unknown to the masses? I think that might be a fuller bit of knowledge that can be used to prevent coming back to this subject. I'm sure many that were in that 'suggestion' will be wondering why. It was common for basics to have them and it was stopped at some point. We just would like the history.

Doug 7rxc

"It's easy to have a signature line if you want one!"