MyCache page to show my comments and Picture link

carlb

On the MyCache page under "Logged caches" it would be useful to have a Verbose check box that would show:

1. My Log Comments about the cache

2. A Link to any pictures I uploaded or at least a mention that Pictures were linked [Picture]

3. Distance from my home lat/long

e.g.

icon_smile.gif 1/11/2003 Deer Hi-Lo (Illinois) 2 Miles

At final dest noted in logs frequently on wrong side of stream. Tip: stay on trails from the start for an easier walk.

[images]

icon_smile.gif 1/11/2003 Deer in the Open (Illinois) 2.7 Miles

Nice tree. I saw a fantastic hawk, big wingspan and calling a lot. 3rd cache of the day, cold maybe 15 to 20F and very clear. Plenty of people using the park.

This would be a nice feature. I personally (and know several others who do also) track my finds on my own site, so its fairly easy for me to see an overview like this... but for those who don't track seperately, this would be a great feature.

Heck, I'd probably even use it icon_smile.gif

-----

you can hear what the fish is doing...

I dunno. I know we can get aweful verbose at times and this would make for quite a large page.

What about a link to your log entry? I was thinking if you made the little icon; be it the found smiley, not found frown, or note icon; a link to your log entry, it'd be helpful.

I've been meaning to create a log list on my own page (just starting it would be a feat) and have it link to my logs for that cache, LIKE THIS.

However, I guess it wouldn't hurt if you have seperate page that listed all of the caches like that.

CR

72057_2000.gif

Having a link directly to my log entry would be a nice additional feature but I want to see all the log entry text just like I can when I look at a cache and find my entry.

Mainly I would use it to review my logs looking for a cache when I know I made a note about "xxxxx". I can't rememeber the cache name but I know I said "xxxx".

Today I was looking for an entry where I uploaded a picture. Currently I have to start at My Caches and then open each one.