New Cache Size's requested.

Zahrim

Right now, there are Micro (35mm film canister), Regular (tupperware, ammo box), Large (5 gallon and higher), Virtual (no cache), Other (see description).

I feel that there should be a few other sizes added to this list.

Between Micro and Regular, there should be ''Mini'' (Decon kit / Band-Ade box) sized. (This seems to be a size of much use.)

The Ammo box should be ''Regular'', as it is now, and there should be another step before the ''5 gallon size''.

Just a thought, but ''5 gallon'' to me should fall in a ''Mega'' size. Then there would be room for a spot in-between Regular and Mega. That would leave ''Large'' open for that mid-point.

Zahrim....

"There's no need to be afraid of strange noises in the night.

Anything that intends you harm will stalk you silently."

quote:
Originally posted by Zahrim:

Right now, there are Micro (35mm film canister), Regular (tupperware, ammo box), Large (5 gallon and higher), Virtual (no cache), Other (see description).

I feel that there should be a few other sizes added to this list.

Between Micro and Regular, there should be ''Mini'' (Decon kit / Band-Ade box) sized. (This seems to be a size of much use.)

The Ammo box should be ''Regular'', as it is now, and there should be another step before the ''5 gallon size''.

Just a thought, but ''5 gallon'' to me should fall in a ''Mega'' size. Then there would be room for a spot in-between Regular and Mega. That would leave ''Large'' open for that mid-point.

_Zahrim....

"There's no need to be afraid of strange noises in the night.

Anything that intends you harm will stalk you silently."_

Hey, thats a really great idea! icon_biggrin.gif

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.