Happy Holidays Mission - A card and a coin

Laval K-9

The list of those who didn't send their mission yet or had not posted about it :unsure:

webxxi

:omnomnom::omnomnom::omnomnom:

The list of those who didn't receive their mission yet or had not posted about it :huh:

lorca - Bruno (on its way)

Paws-N-Effect (#2) (on its way)

webxxi (on its way)

melrohne (on its way)

redchef (on its way)

G&C (?)

fuzziebear (on its way)

Pat1609 (on its way)

Tique (on its way)

Just let me know if there are any changes in your status :unsure:

Updated list following post #257

Edited by Laval K-9

Today I received a wonderful card from a land far away. In it were 2 coins that drneal was very happy to see!

drneal has a collection of coins just from Italy, or coins that remind him of Italy, the place he got to spend his 10 year anniversary with Kathy. The 888 coin was a perfect coin for him, and the compass rose will be mine!

IMG_NEW-4-1.jpg

I'm a little german dog, so normally I would say danke, but somehow grazie seems more correct...grazie!

Woof!

The list of those who didn't send their mission yet or had not posted about it :unsure:

webxxi

:omnomnom::omnomnom::omnomnom:

The list of those who didn't receive their mission yet or had not posted about it :huh:

lorca - Bruno (on its way)

fox-and-the-hound (on its way)

Paws-N-Effect (#2) (on its way)

webxxi (on its way)

melrohne (on its way)

2themaxx (on its way)

redchef (on its way)

G&C (?)

fuzziebear (on its way)

Pat1609 (on its way)

Tique (on its way)

Just let me know if there are any changes in your status :unsure:

Updated list following post #253

I received a package with not just coins, but CHOCOLATE!!! How good is that! :D I'll post pics shortly (keep forgetting to take the camera home from the office :( ) I'm still doing a little searching on the coins as one I've only seen in pictures and the other I've never seen at all. I love being surprised with something I've never even know about! Thank you so much to my Secret Santa :D

I returned home from skiing this weekend, to find a heavy envelope in my mailbox! I figured I knew it was this mission. It had arrived all the way from Italy, very cool!!

A nice card, with Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Felice Natale from Italy! And it had a coin and wrapped goodies in it too!

The coin is a Willem van der Decken Dutch Geocoin 2011 that I have never seen before. The goodies were cool heiroglyphic bookmarks, and Giro d'Italia magnets. There also is a rose pin on the card too!

Thanks for a neat mission from an international destination!

Grazie!!

You're welcome! Glad you liked it :)

P.S. Willem van der Decken is the (apparently fictitious) Flying Dutchman (maybe that sounds a bit more familiar)

I returned home from skiing this weekend, to find a heavy envelope in my mailbox! I figured I knew it was this mission. It had arrived all the way from Italy, very cool!!

A nice card, with Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Felice Natale from Italy! And it had a coin and wrapped goodies in it too!

The coin is a Willem van der Decken Dutch Geocoin 2011 that I have never seen before. The goodies were cool heiroglyphic bookmarks, and Giro d'Italia magnets. There also is a rose pin on the card too!

Thanks for a neat mission from an international destination!

Grazie!!

Got a few answers so, here is the update :)

Every mission has been sent :D:D:D

The list of those who just wrote me about not receiving their mission yet :huh:

redchef

G&C

Tique

Still waiting to hear about :unsure:

lorca - Bruno

Paws-N-Effect (#2)

:drama::drama::drama:

Whoot! Moun10Girl says a package from overseas arrived today :D Paws' second mission has arrived! The coin went over great, but the candy went over GANGBUSTERS! :laughing: I'll resize all the pics from the various missions and post shortly. Thank you so much to everyone who took part in the exchange. We've been really excited to see some completely new coins in the house (ones we've never even seen in trading!). :grin:

I hope some of the following finally received their mission :huh: Keep us posted of any changes in your status ;)

redchef

G&C

Tique

lorca - Bruno

I'll wait until Friday January 27th and then send some replacement missions :omnomnom:

If replacement packages have to be send I will be happy to send one of them.

I hope some of the following finally received their mission :huh: Keep us posted of any changes in your status ;)

redchef

G&C

Tique

lorca - Bruno

I'll wait until Friday January 27th and then send some replacement missions :omnomnom:

as will i

ILYK

redchef

G&C

Tique

lorca - Bruno

as will i

ILYK

Me too!

Me Three! Want everyone to receive their goodies!

The following will receive a replacement mission no matter what you told me :rolleyes:

redchef

G&C

Tique

lorca - Bruno

Thanks to all who offered their generous help! I only needed a few and already contacted them ;)

So, let's patiently wait for those four people to receive their new mission. Perhaps we should be sending them a Valentine card this time :laughing:

Mission received! Though I'm wondering if this might be the original mission, as the timestamp says November 28th :blink: Either way, thank you so much! :anicute:

24vqvqo.jpg

This was your original mission from dsvaughn :o I am the one sending you a replacement mission, let's see how long it will take to arrive :P

So, only 3 to go :omnomnom:

Meant to post this earlier and I'm still searching for the other pics. (part of the downside of everything electronic you own being capable of taking pics! - lol) Paws with one of his two missions...

Xanderxchange1.jpg

He loves getting mail and I think we're going to start building a scrap book of the envelope return addresses and unique stamps :) Thanks again for the exchange and I'll post the other pics as soon as I can find them. I gotta start downloading everything to the same computer!

Replacement mission arrived February 13th, sorry I haven't had a chance to post sooner :anicute: Thank you so much! :grin:

2wd0gnq.jpg

We're almost done, only 2 left:

lorca.nl - Bruno

RedChef

:omnomnom:

it's been quite a while since i sednt out the replacement mission to redchef...should have been received by now...if not i think it might be wise to verify the mailing address

ILYK

Replacement mission arrived February 13th, sorry I haven't had a chance to post sooner :anicute: Thank you so much! :grin:

2wd0gnq.jpg

lorca.nl - Bruno

RedChef

it's been quite a while since i sednt out the replacement mission to redchef...should have been received by now...if not i think it might be wise to verify the mailing address

ILYK

I am sending each one of them an e-mail to see if they received their mission :unsure:

2wd0gnq.jpg

lorca.nl - Bruno

RedChef

ILYK

I am sending each one of them an e-mail to see if they received their mission :unsure:

Just received an e-mail and RedChef's mission has arrived safely to its destination :D

Only Lorca.nl didn't get back to me yet :huh: