The best caches we have found

MrLifeboat

I like to travel around the UK whenever I get the opportunity. Whilst out and about I try to look out for good quality caches. I thought it would be nice to share our own personal favourites.

To get the ball rolling my favourite caches are mostly local to me (East Suffolk). They consist of any cache placed by bassett4, although not listed but credit also goes to bassett5 for these superb hides. I think the favourite points these caches have achieved speaks for itself.

Also on the list is one or two by 'the trekbuddies'. Namely S.o.d. GC2QBEQ. this is a tricky one to solve and a nice little field puzzle. SIDS GC2N731 a genius take on a simple concept. One other great cache from this trio is 'Pot of Gold GC2P5T8' which is also a joint hide with the bassetts a field puzzle with brilliant execution.

One other noteworthy and Mr Lifeboat endorsed cache is 'The cave troll's lair GCTDF6' this is a very exhilarating cache with superb views of the South Dorset coastline.

There are many truly great caches that I have come across as a cacher and I would like to thank each and every person who takes the time to place a cache and contribute to the game. I have been to some very beautiful places because of them. The caches I have chosen are simply what I consider to be the best of the best.

Apologies for not hyper-linking any of my chosen caches but I have no idea how to do it.

One other noteworthy and Mr Lifeboat endorsed cache is 'The cave troll's lair GCTDF6' this is a very exhilarating cache with superb views of the South Dorset coastline.

It's a great location for a cache yes. I used to have a 5/5 cache that finished at the top of one of the chalk pinnacles opposite the entrance to the cave, which was interesting to get to! It too had spectacular views of the East Devon coastline. Dorset is a short distance away with mainly distant views towards Portland.