How the argument sounds like if done in real life.

Coldgears

I want my minute and 25 seconds back! Join the AV club dude. :anibad:

Speaking as a cache owner; you found a cache with a wet log at the location it was listed. It's a find. Put a teeny strip of dry paper just big enough for your name if it makes you feel better. It doesn't matter that the next finder will just lose it. At least you can sleep at night and you're 1 find richer. YAY.

Wow, another spoiler video. Way to go.

Gosh. I hope you're joking. What exactly got spoiled in the context of finding that cache?

Edited by Snoogans

Can you edit a monster attack onto the end? Maybe Bigfoot. Because it seems like the scene is building to... something. Since it's a "phone cam shot", the monster doesn't stay in frame, so not seeing it makes the scene much scarier. But you can have the fallen camera at the end, with the eyes of the last victim staring right at us. Yeah, that's video gold right there.

Wait, I've got it. A werewolf! That would be perfect. From Neeeeeeeew Jerrrrrrrrrsey. Creepy.

Edited by kunarion

I didn't really watch it all the way through, but I did let it play to the end while I was in the other room. Does that still count towards watching it?

I think it's a watch! You posted on the forums it's a watch, so it's definitely a watch.

Edited: added in appostrophes for knowschad

Edited by cadavis0609

I didn't really watch it all the way through, but I did let it play to the end while I was in the other room. Does that still count towards watching it?

I think it's a watch! You posted on the forums it's a watch, so it's definitely a watch.

Thanks! Would you now mind fixing the spelling of 'appostrophes', too? :lol:

Thanks! Would you now mind fixing the spelling of 'appostrophes', too? :lol:

One step at a time friend. I was the 4th grade spelling bee champion, now I'm just a dumb fireman

It ought to be possible to express an opinion about the video or its subject, without attacking the person who made the video or provided its content.

This aspirational forum guideline moment is brought to you by Keystone Light.

No 'attack' involved, just a bit of jovial teasing...

I'm sure Coldgears 'gets it'. :)

Delete the extra 'd'!

Edited by AZcachemeister